• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Swap?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill swap with you! I am from the US and really want to try different products!

I live in the US and I would love to do a swap with someone! I am new to this site but not new to makeup;)  I would love to swap with anyone outside the US!

Hey y'all. I'm a Texas girl in the UK and I'm wanting to try some of the new maybelline fall collection items. There's 4 things I'm wanting, so if you think you can get ahold of them, let me know, and we could swap, and you could try some awesome UK makeup brands.

Hey everyone. I am from Denmark and i am 14 years old. I have nerver swap before but i am desperat to try it. If anyone want some Danish goodies please contact med. And be sweet, remember it is funiest to get something back too and not only sent. Hope your guys want to swap. Contact mé if you want:)👄💋💗🌟ðŸ‘😊

Hi everyone

i am from Turkey and i lilke swap    i am looking for swappers from Korea ,Usa, France and Japan    i have high-end and famous brands make up products (estee lauder ,ysl, philosophy, id barelipfusion, jane iredale, sebastian by trucco ,urban decay -new unused never try )   if you want to SWAP dermaheal brand mesotherapy poducts with my items i have please get in touch with me. Please note; if you want any item from turkey i can find and send it for you Many thanks 

HIiiii. I'm totally new and inexperienced with this kind of stuff...but I'd love to do a swap- international or otherwise. just contact me- you probably know how to much more better than I :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello,

Just finished doing a swap two months ago. i would love to do another one with someone from the UK, Japan, or Korea. 

Hello, I am a 24 years old Blogger from Germany.

On another Blog I read about this swap forum and I am very interested to swap with someone from US, UK or Japan.

Beside make up we could swap also other products like our national sweets or fashion if you want.

Maybe you are a Blogger too. So we can check out the other blog  :)

Hi, I would love to do a swap, I am from Norway.
yess.gif

I've been eagerly looking for makeup swaps online.

I'm in USA, and would love to do a swap with you.

I've sent may international packages, so its no problem for me.

if anyone is interested in trading with someone from the us (ny to be exact) send me a pm!

I was wondering the same thing, too. I'd be interested in swapping, I love to get to get to know good products I can't find here!

I would swap only for drugstore products anyway; I'm not interested in high end stuff I already buy in my country - plus I really enjoy discovering good things at good price (and indeed, one can find plenty of them even being on a budget).

I'm a newbie here so I understand if somebody can feel uncomfortable to swap with me, but obviously you can contact me and get in touch if you're interested in trying products I find here in Italy.

I saw several videos on youtube of high-end swapping ended badly, but I don't want swapping for pricey products or huge amount of money. I see this thing rather like a kind of a "beauty box" service between make up enthusiasts =)

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me!

Hi I from Toronto if anyone wants to swap with me let me No scammers please I've heard horror stories on you tube lol

Back