Iphone or Blackberry?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the MUTers on here that have iphones, it's probably only a matter of time before MUT has it's very own app haha
wink.gif

Husband has BB and I have an Iphone, much prefer my iphone, I would suggest getting jailbreaking it aswell.
smile.gif

Wow so many iphone lovers
smile.gif

I actually have both - and I swap whenever I feel like it. Lately i've been finding myself use BB more because of blackberry messaging. Other than connecting with friends via bbm, email and msn, i do prefer the blackberry. One may say having a phone is all about connecting with other people.

I think iphone is a lot more user friendly than the bb! Surfing on the net on bb is a pain i find - compared to the iphone. Iphone can open up to 8 browsers/safaris at a time. BB can only open one at a time.

Also, with setting the alarm in the morning to wake me up - iphone can do multiple alarms (I need that because it's a huge effort for me to wake up in the morning :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) and bb can only have one alarm at a time.

But I guess I've always been an iphone user until I got a bb for christmas - maybe im more used to the functioning of the iphone?

Hope this helped
smile.gif

I have a sprint blackberry tour, it has only been out a couple of months and I LOVE IT! I had the sprint tour which is pretty much the same thing as an iphone and it sucked. IT freezes up all the time. It is hard to text on it. Calls were constantly dropped and when someone calls you and you try to slide your finger up to answer it gets stuck and you have to take the battery out. I am not sure if the Iphone does that. You should probably google iphone reviews. I have a friend that has the iphone and he loves it.

my dad has had both, and if it's for business purposes the blackberry is infinately better as it is far more secure, but for more casual things I'd go with the iphone it is a really great phone but definately not suited for business mainly as it lacks the support services that the blackberry has such as remote wiping in case your phone is stolen.

PALM PRE! not as many apps as iphone but I have had mine for almost a year and I still love it! im the one who usually wants a new phone as soon as I get one

I prefer I-phone because it is user friendly and it has a lots of features and application to use

I have a bb 8830. I love this phone, its take a lil getn used to but I wouldnt go back. It really jus depends on your personal preference.

I have the iPhone and love, love, love it. My husband has the Blackberry and I like it but it's not as user friendly. I'm pretty gadgety but I have to really study to find out how to do certain things on the BB. I like browsing better on the iPhone too.

Back