iPod Rumors

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
There is an Apple event tomorrow, and I've been reading rumors all over the internet that suggest Apple will be announcing new touch-screen iPods and new, shorter, kinda stubby looking Nanos!

I'm excited! It's about time I got a new iPod.

Reaction score
Intersting, but I just replaced my Silver Nano in Spring so I won't be budging for awhile on a new on.e

Reaction score
Me too. I just bought a new Nano about 6 months ago, but would like to see what the new ones look like.

Reaction score
I have the 80 gb iPod and don't even use it most of the time. I won't be buying a new one any time soon.

Reaction score
i heard on the news but im not really into gadgets and im happy with my refurbished nano. lol

Reaction score
that's awesome but i figured since i have an ipod why would i get another? but sounds cool though

Nox

Reaction score
I don't buy Apple brand mp3 players. I'm happy with the one I got, it serves my needed purpose without all the extra bells & whistles, and it's much smaller too.

Reaction score
I don't have an Ipod, but can't wait to see what that will look like

Reaction score
Wha?! If it's a touch screen ipod I will DEF. be upgradding mine! (As soon as the first run comes out and they end up sucking and then they fix all the bugs lol). I have an ancient 20 gb and I'm DYING for a new 80 GB! Let us know, I really can't wait to hear if it's true!

Reaction score
Ive had my video ipod for 2 years now and Im satisfied with it for the time being.

Apple needs to step up on its battery life... forget touch screens!

Reaction score
yah they are super nice. i have an 80gb black ipod video so i wont need a new one for a while though.

Reaction score
It looks almost identical to the iPhone. I think I'd rather have the iPhone instead of the new iPod.

Reaction score
That's awesome news. I should let hubby knows what i want for Christmas..lol

Latest posts