Ipsy April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: Can a person get ipsy points for reviewing all of the products offered for the month on the ipsy site or can we only get the points for reviewing exactly what came in our bag for the month? Just wondering because some of the stuff I have used before, like the sexy hair and the St Ives.

Don't we usually have more spoilers by now, or am I just confused? 

I'm confused.  I guess they don't happen until after the 1st of the month. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't we usually have more spoilers by now, or am I just confused? 

I'm confused.  I guess they don't happen until after the 1st of the month. 
They used to run from Monday to Friday during the week where the month starts, so in this case March 30, 31, April 1, 2, 3, but they changed it a few months back to start on the 1st. So you're not confused!

This was posted on fb earlier today, looks like we've got our theme for April:

11102663_820180014695988_5769770393358818623_n.jpg

Question: Can a person get ipsy points for reviewing all of the products offered for the month on the ipsy site or can we only get the points for reviewing exactly what came in our bag for the month? Just wondering because some of the stuff I have used before, like the sexy hair and the St Ives.
You can only review what you received in your own bag. At least it's been that way since I subbed two years ago. The only extras are when they offer early sneak leeks at glam rooms and you share on FB and for the standard monthly share your favorite product on FB reviews. It takes a while to accumulate 1000 points but it's possible. I've done it twice in the last year. I redeemed last time around for a full size lipstick in a great red shade.

Man all of those look good, but I don't really need any of them. I got the milani offer yesterday so I don't need mascara, and I have barely touched my forever 21 lipstick in almost the exact same shade.

Hopefully the rest of the spoilers are more exciting or this bag may end up being gifted to a friend.

Instead of makeup could I get a bag with the necklace, bracelet and some of those purple butterflies please?

Man, so far the brands look really promising. TheBalm, Too Faced...

Hell, I know Hikari is another private label company but I loved the lipstick from them a few months back so I'd even be happy with that.

Man this bag is shaping up to be awesome! I love the elizabeth arden lipstick and the hikari blush and of course I would love to try too faced melted but I'm not sure I could pull off that color, might be too light for me. So excited for this bag!

Has Ipsy released what the bag is going to look like? I think it's great that we've gotten two spoilers and it's only the 1st!! Now, if I could only see what the bag itself will look like, I'll be happy!!!

Has Ipsy released what the bag is going to look like? I think it's great that we've gotten two spoilers and it's only the 1st!! Now, if I could only see what the bag itself will look like, I'll be happy!!!
Nope, not yet.  I'm imagining it looking like the inside of a World Market.  My favorite store in the whole world.  Fingers crossed! 

Back