Ipsy April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that we get early access tonight. Wishful thinking maybe but it seems like things are rolling out fast, as far as the peeks go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw one person post on ipsy FB their early access, I was so jealous.

About a month ago, I was so tempted to drop a few hundred dollars on the balms line. I realized I could't use my kohl's 30% off so I delayed. But I am a little excited to try the eye shadow. but that's the problem with it ONE eye shadow. and when they say full size they mean a little square from a palette so... I'm excited but ipsy, a duo would have been better, a trio? a quad? I'm asking for a lot I know.
I'm a big fan of the Balm, but highly recommending purchasing on Hautelook as everything is 40-50% off, so a really great deal. They generally are on Hautelook every 3-4 months & it's not usually the newest items but definitely not only super old products either. Last time in terms of palettes all but their newest was there; all of the blushes - reg & instain - were available plus all the highlighters, many lip products, foundations/ concealers, & skin care items. Some things do sell out before the sale is over but all in all it's a great deal. There is $5-10 shipping unless you spend over $100 (anywhere on Hautelook, not just from the Balm) & b/c of how Hautelook is set up the shipping isn't the fastest but I'm a huge fan & wanted to make sure you knew about it. They were last on the end of January so will most likely be back sometime between late April & late May. If you haven't used Hautelook before feel free to use my invite link:link removed

There are many other great make-up brands on the site as well in addition to a wide variety of clothes, home goods, shoes/ accessories, & more. Happy deal-getting!

I'm a big fan of the Balm, but highly recommending purchasing on Hautelook as everything is 40-50% off, so a really great deal. They generally are on Hautelook every 3-4 months & it's not usually the newest items but definitely not only super old products either. Last time in terms of palettes all but their newest was there; all of the blushes - reg & instain - were available plus all the highlighters, many lip products, foundations/ concealers, & skin care items. Some things do sell out before the sale is over but all in all it's a great deal. There is $5-10 shipping unless you spend over $100 (anywhere on Hautelook, not just from the Balm) & b/c of how Hautelook is set up the shipping isn't the fastest but I'm a huge fan & wanted to make sure you knew about it. They were last on the end of January so will most likely be back sometime between late April & late May. If you haven't used Hautelook before feel free to use my invite link:link removed

There are many other great make-up brands on the site as well in addition to a wide variety of clothes, home goods, shoes/ accessories, & more. Happy deal-getting!
Just a quick reminder - referral links/gathering are not allowed on MUT.  

The person I saw posting had used their March e-mail dated 03/16/15, Preview Your March Glam Bag Now and when they clicked on it the April bag items showed up. I don't have my March e-mail so couldn't test it out.

JulieG JulieG Nail Color

KCO Colors by Beauty Brands Cream Lipstick

theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single

Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush (C224) [SIZE=19.2000007629395px]Mullein & Sparrow Mini Lip & Cheek Tint[/SIZE]

IDK why it won't copy/paste properly. This is a list of what I am supposed to be getting.

Mine:

KCO Colors by Beauty Brands Cream Lipstick

Hikari Cosmetics Blush
LATHER ultra light face lotion
theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single
Jo'rel Parker Femina

Thanks Dawn.

Was really hoping for the Too Faced Melted. Mine says:

Julie G Nail Color

Klorane Dry Shampoo 

Hikari Blush