Ipsy April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the cheat (thanks IMDawnP!) I'm getting:

Pandora's Makeup Box Pink Carnation Blush

theBalm Cosmetics NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single
MicaBeauty Eye Primer
Mullein & Sparrow Mini Lip & Cheek Tint
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick

Also was hoping for the Too Faced Melted (who isn't?) but I'm happy overall with my bag.

wp_ss_20150404_0001.pngwp_ss_20150404_0002.pngwp_ss_20150404_0003.png

Not super excited about the top coat, and I don't use concealer but overall it looks like a great bag for me. I love the double ended crown brush I got a few months back so I'm sure I will find a use for this one.

According to the cheat I'm getting:

Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum
Hikari Cosmetics Blush
theBalm cosmetics Nude Dude Eyeshadow in Flirty
Starlooks Satin Finish Lip Gloss
Jorel Parker Femina perfume
I'm happy overall, not big on perfume, but hey I'll try it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently I'm getting:

JulieG Nail Color

Hey Honey Serum

Aromachology Perfume

theBalm Eyeshadow Single

Starlooks Lip Gloss

<_< Not impressed... so jealous of the ladies getting the Elizabeth Arden Lipstick and the Mullein & Sparrow Tint! This is definitely going to be my last Ipsy bag, and I was excited because it seemed like it could really be a good one. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also get:

Elizabeth Arden Lipstick (Hopefully it doesn't have strong perfume smell)
Lip & Cheek Tint
Pandora Blush

Mica Eye Primer
The Balm

I was hoping to get Melted to, but I owned one already so I'm fine without it. Plus if it's bright pink I won't use it anyway. This is one of the best bag I could wish for. I'm more than happy with it!

(I was hoping for no Lather (because it's free in the hotel I work) and no Klorane because I just got one in my BB)

After asking for help a second time after getting identical or almost identical bags for a few months in a row and following tier recommendations I ended up getting three things in common between my two accounts.  Since one of them was something everyone was getting, there was really only two duplicates.  I'm getting:

Account 1:

Pandora's Blush

The Balm Eye Shadow

Mica Beauty Eye Primer

Mullein & Sparrow Lip and Cheek Tint

Elizabeth Arden Lipstick

Account 2:

Julie G Nail Color

The Balm Eye Shadow

Mica Eye Primer

Gallany Lipstick

Mullein & Sparrow Lip and Cheek Tint

This is a horrible bag for me. I don't know who did me worse this month -ipsy or birchbox. :angry: I don't want a single item from this bag. The bag had better be cute or I'm rage quitting.

ipsy4.jpg

Ok, someone just shared and when I typed it in something did come up. Here's the link I typed

https://www.ipsy.com/share/favproduct/?sid=email&cid=share_gotbag@loginEmail=[email protected]&utm_campaign=website&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email

The BOLD is where my e-mail address was. Delete just the bold and replace it with your own.
Sweet, thanks!

Apparently I am getting:

JulieG nail polish

Hikari blush

theBalm shadow

Klorane dry shampoo (blargh)

Mullein & Sparrow tint (YAY!)

My bag is ok but TWO lip products ? I have blush selected and lip gloss but not lipstick. I wanted the Pandora blush. I'd have been fine with two blush products. Ipsy, I love you girl (the company) but you're brain dead.

Apparently I'm getting:

JulieG Nail Color

Hey Honey Serum

Aromachology Perfume

theBalm Eyeshadow Single

Starlooks Lip Gloss

<_< Not impressed... so jealous of the ladies getting the Elizabeth Arden Lipstick and the Mullein & Sparrow Tint! This is definitely going to be my last Ipsy bag, and I was excited because it seemed like it could really be a good one. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Bag twins! Not excited about it either.  Maybe the perfume will smell nice? I'm not a lip gloss person so that's a downer.  The nail polish might not suck? I'm hoping it'll be better in person.

My bag:

TheBalm Eyeshadow

Too Faced Melted

Olive Lip Balm

Crown Brush

Mica Beauty Eye Primer

Not loving this bag. I already own the Eye Primer and the Melted lippie. And I really don't need more lip balm or brushes. Its a decent bag. Just not a good fit for me.

I'm getting the popular Blush / MICA / EA hippie / tint / Balm combo and am for once really and truly pleased. Ironically I think this will still be my last bag. I redeemed for a NYX lipstick and after reviewing all my old bags I realized there were very few months I was actually happy with what I got compared to the selection. Seems like a good bag for ipsy and I to part ways on!

Thanks for the cheat :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting

Pandora blush

Olive lip balm

Crown concealer brush

JulieG nail polish

The Balm

I'm happy with this! All of it will get used. I just hope the nail polish is a fun shade!

LAWD! I'm canceling again! Out of all the lippies that they have to offer, I couldn't get ONE? I not only get blush that I do not wear but they also gave me lip and cheek tint??? Mascara too! I'm refusing delivery. I'm just that fed up!

image.jpg

I can't seem to get that link to work, I wonder if they figured out people were getting early access early and changed it? bummer. 

Back