Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI for newer subscribers - if Ipsy is sending out multiple colors of the same product (i.e. ModleCo blush) they will only show one color in everyone's glam room. You won't know which color you get until you receive your bag. Sometimes they pair a single color with each bag variation but sometimes they mix it up. I hope everyone gets their preferred colors.

I'm getting: City Color lip stain, eye lash curler, Eva NYC volumizing spray, Mitchell & Peach face oil, & the blush.

Kinda bummed I'm not getting the China Glaze or NYX. 

You received the below items in your February Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch. Learn more

REVIEW ME!

CARGO Cosmetics

Mini Lip Gloss

REVIEW ME!

Luxie Beauty

Large Angled Face Brush 504

REVIEW ME!

Mitchell & Peach

Fine Radiance Face Oil

REVIEW ME!

ModelCo

BLUSH Cheek Powder

REVIEW ME!

'Tini Beauty

Rob Scheppy for 'Tini Beauty Eyeshadow

See the rest of this month's official products (and click each to reveal offers)

Love love love my bag combo! Thank you Ipsy, you are forgiven for last month:)

As of right now, I'm not doing the 10 invites to see my bag.. just kind of pisses me off really.

But.. I just realized, is the post to the facebook page accurate for what is in your glam room? If it is, then you don't really need to message 10 friends to see it.
Yep, same here.

I tried and did the same for my mother's account and the caption had different items, so I figured it's accurate.

No way I'll spam 10 people for an early access...

I also realized Ipsy is now costing me $20/monthly, due to the currency exchange. Ugh.

Yeah, I'm not mad about the curler. The only one I have is an old cheap drugstore one, and I've been thinking about ordering a fancier one anyway. I'm happy to give this one a try before I spend any extra money.

I had just bought that sheseido one...but I got it at Sephora and I have my receipt.  so I'll give this a try too!

I'm so excited about what I'm getting....they may be convincing me to stay and idk if that's good or bad :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain - Anything lip is good!  A lip stick/stain/gloss has to be pretty bad for me to be upset about getting it,

Emite Makeup Professional Eye Curler - I'm SO happy!  I've always wanted an eye curler but I've never wanted to pay enough for a good one and the ones at the dollar store looked like they were going to fall apart lol.  This one is $25???  I...wow.  I'd never pay that much for one and I feel real lucky to be getting it.

Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray - My hair is thin and limp so this is good...it's the perfect product for me!  On the down side I am getting kind of tired of hair products...I have a little box of them now and I can only use so many...

Mitchel and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil - I got their hand creme and it was okay?  Not worth the big price tag but it worked as hand creme idk.  I don't know how to use face oils very well but my mom loves them and she'll be happy to show me how.  From the description it sounds great!

ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder - I have been planning a Sephora blush purchase with a gift card I got for Christmas...this blush looks about the same color as the one I want.  I have my fingers crossed.

Bad thing: hated the refer ten friends.  Hated it!  Thank you greatly to the person to suggested referring yourself over and over, omg.
This is my bag too!  Very happy.  The only thing is the lipcolor is Flirtini and I really don't wear that type of shade well.  I'm hoping a fancier eyelash curler might actually  work.  I have only tried cheaper ones and my lashes don't change at all.

BTW, I didn't see anything on here about FB posts.  I logged into Ipsy to do some reviews from last month and got a screen asking me if I wanted to share on FB for early access.  I didn't have to specifically name anyone.  Guess I just spammed everyone instead!  (Although, I barely use FB so I have no idea what I'm posting to who and where!).

yup..I got the stupid eyelash curler.  the face oil.  blah blush..I have a drawer full of blushes and bronzers

hair volumizer..ok I'll use that

lip stain..ok.

Overall not a great bag.
I think you and I got the same bag. I hate it.

ETA: I feel just the tiniest bit better after reading yeleste and JayneDoe13 (above). Thanks ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know if that is a full-sized blush? If so the value is 22 dollars on that one. I added up mine and it looks like a 60 dollar bag.

ipsy2_zps9169c8aa.png

I'm not too excited yet again. I am glad about the lash curler. Do not want the spray and face oil, ugh.

I'm really excited for my first bag! (well it's my first bag in over a year!)

I'm getting

-Blush

-Blush brush

-City Color Cosmetics lip stain

-Mitchell and Peach face oil 

-Hey honey mask

I would have loved to get some perfume, but I'm not going to complain since I'm super excited about the brush, the mask, and the face oil. Plus no eyelash  curler makes this bag a total win!

ETA: Are the colors showing in the glam room the actual color we get? Because if so I even got the blush color I wanted and I never remember that happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know if that is a full-sized blush? If so the value is 22 dollars on that one. I added up mine and it looks like a 60 dollar bag.
Same here.  This is the highest value bag I've ever received from ipsy.  (Plus, it's all items that I'll actually use, which is awesome!)  My bag is worth $40 not even counting the blush.  It's totally making up for my depressing January bag.

I'm really excited for my first bag! (well it's my first bag in over a year!)

I'm getting

-Blush

-Blush brush

-City Color Cosmetics lip stain

-Mitchell and Peach face oil 

-Hey honey mask

I would have loved to get some perfume, but I'm not going to complain since I'm super excited about the brush, the mask, and the face oil. Plus no eyelash  curler makes this bag a total win!

ETA: Are the colors showing in the glam room the actual color we get? Because if so I even got the blush color I wanted and I never remember that happening.
The colors shown in your glam room are not necessarily the color you will receive.  But I'm hoping you still receive the color of your choice! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the curler from a Glossybox and it is really good quality. The one in glossybox came with three extra cushions too. I'm getting one in this box, so if anyone wants one let me know, I'd love to trade.

This will be my first month getting two bags and I love both of them!  Only one repeat (Model Co blush) - hoping to just get two different shades.

Latest posts

Back