Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ipsy. Well played. You've got me for another month.

In order of favorite to least:

I've been wanting to try the glam glow eye treatment and they are sending two!

Angled face brush, I don't have one and I really wanted to try one.

Blush: I hope I get peach. I'm getting a blush from popsugar in pink.

China glaze polish. I like some glitter polishes. I won't know until it's swatched if I like it. It looks interesting, I don't have anything like it.

City color stain: I love stains so I will try this but I'm picky with lip products since I like to kiss my hubby lots! Willing to try.

I wouldn't even change anything about it.

It's so quiet in here! I'm actually pretty excited for my bag now. I needed a new blush, hopefully I'll get a color that works for me. I was looking at some swatches of the City Color Stain in Flirtini. I thought it would be a hot pink (barf), but it looks like it's a more pinky mauve. I can do that.
I set up a trade for the Flirtini lip stain (trading my Tini eyeshadow). In the Instagram video I thought the color looked so pretty on the stylist!

My bag arrived a bit unexpectedly this morning (it was still at the border last night) and I have to admit I'm far happier about most of it than I thought I'd be. The Pencil Me In liner is a beautiful dark purple that could almost work as a neutral but will work really nicely with my dark brown eyes. I got the blush in the peach bellini colour and it's a really nice size for travel and a beautiful colour. The Cargo gloss is pretty sheer, so it's nowhere near as baby pink as I expected.

Still pretty sad trombone about the blow-out spray though. I've received blow-out sprays in the past two bags. I don't even own a hairdryer!

Mine came today. I'm not a fan of the cargo gloss, it's sticky and is way too light for my pale skin, it makes me look sick lol. Also one of my glamglow packets were missing, but ipsy is sending one out. I got the peach blush, and if applied lightly, it may just work for me.

My bag arrived a bit unexpectedly this morning (it was still at the border last night) and I have to admit I'm far happier about most of it than I thought I'd be. The Pencil Me In liner is a beautiful dark purple that could almost work as a neutral but will work really nicely with my dark brown eyes. I got the blush in the peach bellini colour and it's a really nice size for travel and a beautiful colour. The Cargo gloss is pretty sheer, so it's nowhere near as baby pink as I expected.

Still pretty sad trombone about the blow-out spray though. I've received blow-out sprays in the past two bags. I don't even own a hairdryer!

Oh! Did you get a tracking number? I'm also in Canada but no email from Ipsy yet...

h! Did you get a tracking number? I'm also in Canada but no email from Ipsy yet...

I'm in Canada. My tracking code came on the 9th (it was already in Burlington) and my bag came today.
I'm in the same boat as derdrexo - I got my tracking on Monday. There have been a couple of months where I didn't get my tracking email, the package just showed up unexpectedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so now that it's in hand, I'm pretty happy:  the City Colour lip stain is actually a really pretty pink that's nice with my colouring (kind of raspberry-ish?) and while I didn't get the peach blush, the pink one is also a good colour and has a nice formula :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a tracking code and I live in Upstate NY. I think I am just excited because I'm getting my bonus items finally.

My tracking came, bag is due on the 16th! I'm excited, I don't expect it any earlier just because the day before is a Sunday. Usually it will arrive one day before schedule but there's no mail that day.

Has anyone seen this bag on IG yet? I haven't found it yet and I'm curious which blush variation I'm getting :)

February 2015 Ipsy.PNG

My tracking status is still 'electronic shipment notification received' with an expected delivery date of 2/23, but my coworker who lives about 5 miles from me got hers yesterday. It's extra crazy because we got the same bag items this month.

Come on Ipsy, you did that whole big shipping chat where you straight up said bags are shipped by region. I don't believe you. 

My tracking status is still 'electronic shipment notification received' with an expected delivery date of 2/23, but my coworker who lives about 5 miles from me got hers yesterday. It's extra crazy because we got the same bag items this month.

Come on Ipsy, you did that whole big shipping chat where you straight up said bags are shipped by region. I don't believe you.
Are you getting a bonus item this month? It adds an extra week to my bag delivery when I get point perk products.

Back