Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I googled the #ipsylove hashtag, they may be on some of the stylist's blogs? 

There's also a new one now on the facebook page of the 2 blush colors setting out the shape of lips.. nothing new there.  Glad we get 2 lip stains though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

According to today's spoiler, looks like we all get a blush! Yay!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay indeed! Ipsy, you wily evil temptress... you sure know the way back into my good graces, don't you? Now, which one to wish for? On one hand, l love warm-toned blushes... but on the other hand, I already have several, and will it be too similar to the City Color melon from LAST February (the only other blush I've gotten from Ipsy)?

Okay, if everyone gets a blush.  Then maybe they didn't pair the blush brush with them.  I can't see them sending everyone a blush brush.  At any rate, I am happy about the blush!!!

Yay! My account was charged, so I will be getting my first bag in Feb after all..I love Demeter, so that alone will make it worth it for me!

Maaaaan, I was waffling about cancelling because of the shitty value of the Canadian dollar, but I'm so glad I haven't. This bag is shaping up to be awesome so far.

I'd be happy with either color. I received the Model & Co. bronzer from Birchbox last summer as one of my PYS's. and I really liked it so I'm very happy Ipsy is sending us this brand.

I hope I get the Demeter!! I got the gardenia last summer and actually really liked it.  It was also small and portable in my bag!  fingers crossed! But I'll probably get an eyelash curler..I just bought a sheseido one.  lol

I got the Hey Honey mask before, I hope I get the perfume! The lippie's look great too! Not bad Ipsy, just don't send me eyeliner or the curler.  

http://instagram.com/p/yhmRbHCbBM/

http://lush4blush.com/2015/02/01/ipsy-sneak-peek-1-february-2015/

My browser won't let me paste photos but this instagram account took me to where they basically showed every single product and a video of them explaining everything. I guess I've been pronouncing Demeter wrong. They call it Dem Etter in the video. I've been saying Deem Eater. Cue eye rolling Hermione Grainger. I know better than to get excited before seeing my glam room. Just coz it's out there doesn't mean I'll get it.  

I hope I get the Demeter!! I got the gardenia last summer and actually really liked it.  It was also small and portable in my bag!  fingers crossed! But I'll probably get an eyelash curler..I just bought a sheseido one.  lol
I just purchased the Shiseido one too! I was hoping for the eyelash curler every time I see it in the sneak peek and never got it. Now that I have my new favorite I hope they don't send it to me.

I actually posted this picture (like the original one posted in the beginning of the forum). Its from my blog lush4blush.com .... I always post all of the ipsy sneak peeks with product info every month if you guys were wondering! Thanks for sharing!!! 

ipsylove.png

I hope I don't get the hey honey face mask, only because skin care is dead last on my list of things that I want.

I would love the blush brush, a perfume, any lip product or one of the liners in the xo screenshot. Even the lash curler would be better, I don't curl my lashes but at least I don't have that tool.

Can't wait to find out which goodies I'll get! Good luck ladies.

I am actually not too excited for blush, I am thinking about canceling Ipsy so this does nothing for me. I would prefer the skin care,

Latest posts

Back