Ipsy Glam Bag: February 2015 (SPOILERS!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I don't get the hey honey face mask, only because skin care is dead last on my list of things that I want.

I would love the blush brush, a perfume, any lip product or one of the liners in the xo screenshot. Even the lash curler would be better, I don't curl my lashes but at least I don't have that tool.

Can't wait to find out which goodies I'll get! Good luck ladies.
Even if skin care isn't your thing, Hey Honey Take it off is an amazing mask and worth a try.  It's also a lot of fun -- you know how much fun peeling glue off your skin was as a kid?  That's how Hey Honey is, except it's your whole face.  Maybe I'm just weird, but I love peeling it off.  I bought a full size after getting a sample once and I don't do that often!

I hope you get everything you want, though! 

Anyone seen the new spoiler? I'll take any of those except the purple on in the middle and the nude balm!

Next Ipsy spoiler is here!

jai5vc.png

Hoping for a lip product! (that eyeshadow looks just awful:/)

Yeah, I couldn't figure out if that purple pot in the middle was supposed to be a weird lip thing or an eyeshadow. Since the spoiler says, "Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet one of these lovely picks?" Either way, I don't want that purple eyeshadow/pot thing!

All products are on my blog (link removed, commercial link)

City Color Lip Stain and Lip Balm
cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Gloss

Loves!!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All products are on my blog lush4blush.com

City Color Lip Stain and Lip Balm

cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Gloss

Loves!!
@@lush4blush, since you've just joined and clearly don't know the rules around here yet, you're not allowed to promote your blog in posts. You can link it in your signature, but most of this website (aside from the Beauty

Bloggers section) is otherwise a no-pimping zone. You might want to check out the terms of service regarding where and what you can post about your blog. Thanks!

Yeah, I couldn't figure out if that purple pot in the middle was supposed to be a weird lip thing or an eyeshadow. Since the spoiler says, "Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet one of these lovely picks?" Either way, I don't want that purple eyeshadow/pot thing!
I looked up the Medusa makeup on their website and it definitely looks like an eyeshadow.  I'm with you...I would not want it either.  They don't appear to make any potted lip products.

I'm so sorry about that! I didn't mean to promote when it wasn't aloud. Was just trying to let you guys know I post the sneak peeks. I didn't know it wasn't but I won't post it from now on.

I think I will be fairly satisfied with anything except eyeliners, but it would LOVE the Demeter. Please pretty please

Oh my gosh. Fellow Canadians on Ipsy's page complaining about the price. Stop. You're making yourself look stupid. $20 for the bag is expensive, I agree, and I will probably end up cancelling too because it's expensive. BUT signing up, you KNEW it was billed in US dollars. It's NOT Ipsy's fault that the exchange rate is not good. /rant.

Oh my gosh. Fellow Canadians on Ipsy's page complaining about the price. Stop. You're making yourself look stupid. $20 for the bag is expensive, I agree, and I will probably end up cancelling too because it's expensive. BUT signing up, you KNEW it was billed in US dollars. It's NOT Ipsy's fault that the exchange rate is not good. /rant.
Yeah, our shitty dollar is really not Ipsy's fault. I am still very seriously debating cancelling mine, at least temporarily, but it's nothing to do with Ipsy itself. Buying anything online right now is just painful ;_;

Yeah, our shitty dollar is really not Ipsy's fault. I am still very seriously debating cancelling mine, at least temporarily, but it's nothing to do with Ipsy itself. Buying anything online right now is just painful ;_;
Its brutal right now! But its true, its nothing to do with ipsy. Just so frustrated reading them lol should probably just avoid their page!

Latest posts

Back