Ipsy July 2016 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More spoilers are up! I'm currently chanting "I want the brush, I want the brush, I want the brush". 

IMG_2874.png

You can still see your complete bag history and all the products that were offered that month. Click on the "Glam Bag" tab. You will see the current background image for this month. On the top right of that image there is a box that says "Past Glam Bags". You can then click on your old bags. Click on any old month and then you will see the five items you received that month. Underneath your five products for that month directly below your last product on the bottom right there is a button that say's "All of June's Products". 
No you cant it only shows 2016 and 2015.

I've subbed to Ipsy since December 2012. I want my COMPLETE bag history. 

The word on Facebook is if you cancel you'll get to see you bag contents right away. Also people are emailing Ipsy over their anger about them doing away with early access and in response Ipsy is emailing back with your bag contents. So there's two ways to see what's in your bag(s).

Folks are also resubscribing and getting charged right away. So there's all sorts of Ipsy drama.

Safe to say we hate it when our subs change up the way they do things. Lol

I was just thinking how confused I am about these changes. So there is no more early access? I don't get what's happening with the spoilers. I thought they were just changing the way you had to share FB posts for early access. What a disaster! I actually miss the old sneak peaks where we had to use clues to figure out the products.

I emailed them:

1. theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar (cranberry)
2. Luxie Beauty Luxie Rose Gold Small Angle Eye Brush 215
3. tre'StiQue Mini Highlight Stick in Maldives Luminescent
4. ModelCo PowerLash Mascara in black
5. Eva NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum

The only thing I want is the brush.  

Mine is live as of this morning. 

Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow

Delectable by Cake Beauty Hand Cream

ModelLauncher Felt Tip Liner

Too Faced Hangover Primer

Vasanti Professional Eyeshadow Brush

That's three higher end products in my bag. I LOVE Too Faced and have been wanting to try this primer. theBalm, I don't generally use their little samples they send me, but I might de-pot them and put them in a palette. And Vasanti, I've tried their face scrub before, but not their brushes, so here's hoping they're good! The other two, I've never heard of, but I like my bag this month so far. 

I'm getting:

Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow

Trust Fund nail polish- Yay!

Vasanti eyeshadow brush

J.Cat eyebrow pencil- not exactly KaBrow but at least I'm getting a brow product

Lait Creme Concentrate- I have heard so much about this product. Can't wait to try it!!

Eh, not excited about mine this month:

Meet Matte eyeshadow

Too Faced primer

OFRA lip liner

Vasanti eyeshadow brush

Delectable lemon hand cream

I don't hate anything, it's just not terribly exciting. I really wanted that KA Brow product! I like Cake Beauty a lot but their Delectable "everything" balm from last month was a huge letdown. Hopefully this will be better. I'm also happy about getting a brush. They probably sent me the primer because I put Too Faced as one of the brands I like in my quiz.

Like usual I'm happy with my Ipsy bag. 

theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow- Eyeshadow is really something I don't need right now. However I love both of the possible colors and I tend to like products from this brand even though they aren't always the most exciting ones to get. 

bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Swag- As a brand I don't like bareMinerals. I've had allergic reactions to their face products before. However I'm hoping since this is a lip product I won't have that problem. This color looks like a great one for me so I really hope I have no problems with it. 

Delectable by Cake Beauty Delectable lemon & cream ultra nourishing hand cream- Lemon scents are my favorite! Anything light and fruity I love! I'm in need of hand cream and was actually looking at buying this so this is definitely a win!

ML Cosmetics Felt Tip Eyeliner in Emerald Isle- At first I was happy I was getting an eyeliner pen since they are mainly what I use and I have to replace them fairly frequently. Then I realized it's green eyeliner?! The part of me that loves color thinks the shade is gorgeous and that makes me super excited to try it. However the practical side of me wonders how many days I will actually want to wear green eyeliner before it dries out. It will at least be fun to mess with it. 

Vasanti Cosmetics Professional Eyeshadow Brush- I'm fine with brushes. However out of the options offered this month it was probably the one I needed the least. It will get used though. 

Overall everything in my bag is useful to me and I'm excited to try out several items. I'm a little sad that over a year has gone by and it's been offered multiple times but I still haven't gotten to try a Trust Fund polish. I also probably would have preferred a different brush. I'm in need of a new powder brush so I was eyeing that Revlon one. Finally I would have loved the Not Soap Radio lotion, because it's lemon scented. When life gives you lemons go to the store buy more lemons and then rub them all over until you smell like one of them. 

Another black liner. I may scream. For the love of god Ipsy I hate black eyeliner :angry:

anyhoo...The rest was just Meh:

- Too faced hangover primer

- Eve-nyc hair serum

- Em cosmetics concealer

- Skyn Iceland Antidote lotion

and of course...

- the ever present back liner - Thrive causemetics

Is there a trade thread this month? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, not excited about mine this month:

Meet Matte eyeshadow

Too Faced primer

OFRA lip liner

Vasanti eyeshadow brush

Delectable lemon hand cream

I don't hate anything, it's just not terribly exciting. I really wanted that KA Brow product! I like Cake Beauty a lot but their Delectable "everything" balm from last month was a huge letdown. Hopefully this will be better. I'm also happy about getting a brush. They probably sent me the primer because I put Too Faced as one of the brands I like in my quiz.
ooh I would've liked this bag much better than mine!

I don't mind my bag (not a fan of the actual bag though...umbrellas? They look like mints..)...

Trust fund polish (LOVE polish!)

BareMinerals lip color (yay! Not a pencil and not red!)

Eva nyc hair serum (meh...just received Eva nyc oil 2 months ago)

Vasanti eyeshadow brush (love getting brushes!)

Cooling lotion (high value item and will benefit my oily skin and red cheeks).

Overall a good bag for me, considering some of the other possible items.

Another black liner. I may scream. For the love of god Ipsy I hate black eyeliner :angry:

anyhoo...The rest was just Meh:

- Too faced hangover primer

- Eve-nyc hair serum

- Em cosmetics concealer

- Skyn Iceland Antidote lotion

and of course...

- the ever present back liner - Thrive causemetics

Is there a trade thread this month? 
I felt the same way. ANOTHER black eyeliner!! smh. Is there a trade thread this month? I got the Too Faced Hangover Primer I wouldnt mind trading. 

I was supposed to get the too faced primer but I got mascara instead. Meh

Woah, I have never had something show up different then what was in my glam room. I'm sorry that happened to you, especially since it wasn't something you would've liked better.

Did anyone received the Brow product in Ipsy Bag...I was looking on Instagram and did not found any pic with it. I was hoping for it but received barminerals lip product instead.

I got my bag too and got the face primer. I didn't check ahead of the time what I was getting so I have no idea if it changed from the original or not. I just find the sharing thing so annoying to see the bag so I just don't do anything. This is my best bag to date. I got the brush, Too Faced face primer, Avene Micellar toner, Embryolisse Creme and TheBalm mini eyeshadow (same as @Bizgirlva). My previous bags have had maybe 1 or 2 products or none that I'm interested in so this is a major improvement but I'm sure next month will be a whole another story.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back