Ipsy July 2016 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my bag too and got the face primer. I didn't check ahead of the time what I was getting so I have no idea if it changed from the original or not. I just find the sharing thing so annoying to see the bag so I just don't do anything. This is my best bag to date. I got the brush, Too Faced face primer, Avene Micellar toner, Embryolisse Creme and TheBalm mini eyeshadow (same as @Bizgirlva). My previous bags have had maybe 1 or 2 products or none that I'm interested in so this is a major improvement but I'm sure next month will be a whole another story.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They made it so you don't share to see your glam bag ahead of time. Now you just have to wait until they're live and see them then. 

ok, thanks for the clarification @KrissyMichelle. I obviously don't log into IPSY often enough to figure it out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I don't know why but I'm just not so keen on their system to begin with. I need to get more with it though. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Wait are all ipsy glam bags the same? I thought they personalized it a little bit more to your interests...?

So I kind of signed up for a second bag. I really wanted that Hourglass foundation and I needed exactly 250 points to get it. I wasn't expecting to get an Ipsy bag for this account so fast though! I remember being on the wait list for around two months on my main account and this one went through in less than a week! I tried to answer the questions a little differently but I honestly can't remember how I answered them on my main account. 

theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e)Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Moskowitz- So this is the only repeat I received. I'm happy though because I at least got the color I didn't have. Now I have both colors!

Sedona Lace Synthetic Blender - EB 13- This brush is super soft and pretty with it's pink bristles! I love getting brushes! 

GLAMGLOW GRAVITY MUD FIRMING TREATMENT- This mask sounds interesting but I'm not a huge fan of GLAMGLOW honestly. I'm sure that some people would have loved to get this but it's just kind of meh to me. Also I'm not really sure why I got a mask that seems like it's more for more mature skin than that of a 22 year old. 

Not Soap, Radio When life gives you one too many lemons body lotion- I'm super happy about this! I love lemon everything and I really wanted this! 

BellaPierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder- I've never used a setting powder like this but I'm super excited to try it! 

Overall I'm really happy with my second bag. My only complaint is that I still haven't gotten a Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish. 

Back