IpsyMe event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone mentioned somewhere you're only allowed to purchase one or the other, but I don't know if that's true
I thought that was the case, but according to the FAQ, you're allowed to get one of each item.

Wait, I use my Visa Debit card but I'm not receiving an error message. What does the error message look like?
Mine was a little red box saying it was pending after I hit the submit order (or whatever it said) button. It stayed on the same page.

I got the Ruby Guava - I hope I like it!!  I was torn between the two - tuscan blood orange or hawaiian ruby guava.  Both sound like great vacation spots!!
I got the guava lip quench it smells so good. I also got the blood orange take me from my pacifica order and I like it but I think I would have preferred the guava. I think you will love it.
I thought that was the case, but according to the FAQ, you're allowed to get one of each item.
I think you can buy both but you have to do separate transactions.

Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I used my debit card and didn't have any problems.

Hmm, maybe they fixed it.

Other people are getting notices their credit card is expired thought when they claim its not

Nervous making purchases on a payment system newly set up for a event. too many glitches

Quote: Originally Posted by theexxception /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the guava lip quench it smells so good. I also got the blood orange take me from my pacifica order and I like it but I think I would have preferred the guava. I think you will love it.

thank you!! 

If my payment will go thru on Tuscan Orange. You think I can store this all sealed until christmas? I want to gift it to someone knowing that were always tight around that time, wonder if the fragrance and oils will stay potent till then.

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email back from ipsy. They wanted me to try using a different card that isn't visa. I don't have one. Lol.
the only two debit cards I have are Visa as well, and I got errors on both :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm really disappointed that I emailed about the card issue at 9 am, and they've spent ALL day telling people all day on facebook to email ipsycare, but I haven't received a response. Since it's not just me that is unable to purchase, I would hope they would look into the issue since so many people are complaining of the same thing. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

well nevermind then, it's sold out even though I tried all day and no one got back to me. Not to mention so many other people who had the same issue. 

SUPER bummed I wasn't able to get this due to the 'pending' status at checkout. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I emailed ipsycare and they did get back with me but only to ask what kind of card I was using. TYPICAL! Booooo!
scream3.gif

well silly me i looked at the picture and thought the body creme was full size and didn't read the details until after i pulled the trigger. but luckily i had a visa mac and it didn't go though. serves me right for taking things at face value with this company .

Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  well silly me i looked at the picture and thought the body creme was full size and didn't read the details until after i pulled the trigger. but luckily i had a visa mac and it didn't go though. serves me right for taking things at face value with this company .
It does still work out to be a pretty good deal: the $12 ipsyMe cost is the retail price of the roll-on perfume alone, the mini body butter (which I personally love for keeping in my purse) goes for $7, and the lip product is also $7. So more than 50% off the retail cost of the items, plus free shipping... works for me. I just wish the offer had been for different scents, instead of two of the three scents that have already gone out to Ipsy subscribers! (Or I guess I just need Pacifica to expand their selection of value sets in general.)

Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think youre better off buying their full size package deals for 30 something dollars. they come up with a different scent each month to put on sale in the full size package deal.

Those small ones they tried to sell today got me nowhere , I used it up in one weekend except for the rollerball. the body wash is super tiny and the lotion wont last very long. Full size is 8 oz while the size they offereded today was only 2.5

Back