IpsyMe event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, this one came with the lip quench but from many reviews they arent that popular they feel grainy on the lips not smooth.  I havent read too many good reviews on it so were not missing much in terms of the lipquench.

Quote: Originally Posted by sstich79 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It does still work out to be a pretty good deal: the $12 ipsyMe cost is the retail price of the roll-on perfume alone, the mini body butter (which I personally love for keeping in my purse) goes for $7, and the lip product is also $7. So more than 50% off the retail cost of the items, plus free shipping... works for me. I just wish the offer had been for different scents, instead of two of the three scents that have already gone out to Ipsy subscribers! (Or I guess I just need Pacifica to expand their selection of value sets in general.)
Yeah, the roller ball is worth it if thats what one wanted. but agreed that they should expand the scents. Waikiki is phenomenal, and so is the Tahitian Gardenia and their French Lilac but its only been the same scents that theyve promoted this year and last, Guava, Coconut , Tuscan Orange and the Vanilla

I just got this email, which is REALLY nice and I really appreciate it, especially considering no one responded to my emails yesterday.

I almost passed on this deal but ordered one of each so my mom can pick through and take what she likes. I showed her Pacifica items at Earth Fare one day and she swooned over the fruity fragrances (like mother, like daughter). She's having bad RA flare-ups lately and has been super blue, but when I told her I ordered them she got a big smile on her face and was excited to get to try them. Glad I made the last minute decision to order. Totally worth it to see her smile!

Back