Is kissing cheating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely. I think that kissing is more intimate than sex in some circumstances, because the first usually involves some sort of emotional bond towards the other person but the second doesn't necessarily. The first is an instinctual and feral activity (not talking about love, just sex here), whereas a kiss is something very... human.

I think it really depends on the situation: for example if its a drunken kiss with a random girl in a club that he tells me about the next day in which case i dont really care as long as it doesnt become a habit but if it were a sober kiss with a good friend / ex i would be furious exspecially if he kept it a secret and someone else ended up telling me

Of course it is cheating...I would forgive but I will never stay with this person in relationship...

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it is cheating.
If there is something you would do with another man that you would feel uncomfortable doing if your husband in the same room, then it is supposedly considered cheating.

i think that's a good way of describing it

Back