Is kissing cheating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think that's a good way of describing it me, too!

The younger me would've said no.. But now that I am in a committed relationship, I believe that even having feelings for someone else is cheating.

Originally Posted by girlie2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i say i depends on the kiss yep, can be friendly kiss also, so depends on who and how you are kissing
wink.gif

Kissing for reasons other than for greetings and / or condolences is cheating in my opinion. Beyonce Welch - Old Married Lady

If it's kissing someone as you would to your mother, than it's understandable. Any other form is just not kosher. So YES, that would be considered a form of cheating. Drunk, high, you tripped and fell on his lips, etc...whatever excuse u can try to come up with, but fact is it's CHEATING! (whether u still deny it in your conscience)

I think it is, I always look at how I would feel if my partner kissed someone else and I know I would feel betrayed and hurt, its just as bad as taking things even further.

Clearly if you need to kiss someone else you cant be happy in the relationship your in so its only fair to separate with your partner, then you can kiss who you like without hurting anyone.

Claire xx

I feel as if anything could be cheating under the right circumstances [[intimate Conversation, emails, text messages, holding hands, ect.]]. I also think becoming emotionally involved would be way worse then my significant other kissing another girl or something.

Yes its cheating and a total betrayal. If you are kissing someone its because your not in love with you partner, the most beautiful thing in this world is the love between a man and a woman something that has to be respected and not fluffed off by modern excuses. If your not in love then break it off and then its free game other wise its CHEATING!

From someone who has been cheated on, yes. And even if I hadn't been, I would still feel that way.

It's a form of sexual activity (albeit not an aggressive or extended form).

You know if you are in an exclusive or serious relationship you should not be kissing other people. Plain and simple
wink.gif

It really depends on the context and type of kiss involved. The b/f and I are very touchy people and are prone to giving friends a peck as a way of saying hello. We're also prone to cuddling with friends. It's just a way of expressing affection.

A drunken kiss, well he'd better tell me about. My boy has had one drunken kiss before. Some dumb ugly ***** gave him a ride home from club (I had work so I stayed home), took him to her house and proceeded to seduce him, regardless of KNOWING me and knowing we're in a relationship. It was just a kiss and he pushed her away. Thankfully he told me the next day. It hurt him so much he was crying.

I sometimes wonder why men are so DUMB when it comes to a women's motives.

It really depends on the guy too. If he's super jealous and refuses to even let me TALK to other men, he'll get the same treatment. If he actually trusts me then I'll give him a lot more freedom.

Back