Is this picture real or not?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've seen this one before, and I still couldn't tell if it's real or not... but it's still pretty neat either way!

Reaction score
what a nice picture. i really don't know. i don't think so because of how thick the skin is, so i chose "WTF?!?!?!"

i wonder if it could be photoshopped in?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer what a nice picture. i really don't know. i don't think so because of how thick the skin is, so i chose "WTF?!?!?!"
i wonder if it could be photoshopped in?

We'll have to wait for Mr. Photoshop expert to arrive to answer this one! LOL

Reaction score
I've felt a fetus kick, but it's never anything like this. Personally, I say it's bogus, but I could be wrong.

Reaction score
I said no... I mean the baby is very strong to put his foot sooooo far! lol

nice pic!

Reaction score
OMG, i think that is freaky. I just can't see the cute side of that, sorry girls! Anyway i vote for NO too. Come on Tony, you're the expert in photoshop!

Reaction score
Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O* Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!
S-T-R-E-T-C-H! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O* Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!
excuse me, but i'm a bit slow. are you serious? LOL!

Reaction score
Ahem!!! Here I am! LOL

by looking at it, I can see how one might think it is, but I am voting for NOT real, photoshopped

Nevertheless, pretty darn COOL

Originally Posted by Marisol

What do you think?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahem!!! Here I am! LOL

by looking at it, I can see how one might think it is, but I am voting for NOT real, photoshopped

Nevertheless, pretty darn COOL

I dunno... I don't see why it couldnt' be?
I mean the kid is RIGHT THERE! LOL

Latest posts