Is this picture real or not?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
I've seen this one before, and I still couldn't tell if it's real or not... but it's still pretty neat either way!
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
what a nice picture. i really don't know. i don't think so because of how thick the skin is, so i chose "WTF?!?!?!"

i wonder if it could be photoshopped in?

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jennifer what a nice picture. i really don't know. i don't think so because of how thick the skin is, so i chose "WTF?!?!?!"
i wonder if it could be photoshopped in?

We'll have to wait for Mr. Photoshop expert to arrive to answer this one! LOL
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
I've felt a fetus kick, but it's never anything like this. Personally, I say it's bogus, but I could be wrong.
 
Joined
Oct 29, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
I said no... I mean the baby is very strong to put his foot sooooo far! lol

nice pic!

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
OMG, i think that is freaky. I just can't see the cute side of that, sorry girls! Anyway i vote for NO too. Come on Tony, you're the expert in photoshop!

 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by K*O* Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!
S-T-R-E-T-C-H! LOL
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by K*O* Oh yeah., that's for real, for sure...I had that happen to me !!!! Janelle's hand came thru as if she was voting for president !!!...it was so weird..(I wanted to shake it !!!.Doctor told me the baby was stretching !!! OH GREAT...that's just what I needed ......to be inflated more than what I was !!!!!!
excuse me, but i'm a bit slow. are you serious? LOL!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Ahem!!! Here I am! LOL


by looking at it, I can see how one might think it is, but I am voting for NOT real, photoshopped

Nevertheless, pretty darn COOL





Originally Posted by Marisol

What do you think?



 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ahem!!! Here I am! LOL

by looking at it, I can see how one might think it is, but I am voting for NOT real, photoshopped

Nevertheless, pretty darn COOL

I dunno... I don't see why it couldnt' be?
I mean the kid is RIGHT THERE! LOL

 

Latest posts

Top