Japanese makeup/hair articles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow~ i love japanese styles A_A i cant find the site to where most of those japanese eye makeup articles are =( i wanna see more. T_T

I go to a japanese hair salon (they give such good head massage!) and they have plenty of these magazines. they're awesome. thanks for sharing... luvin' the looks on them.

I just did the smokey-eye one. it looked pretty easy and can be worn during daytime (minus the fake lashes - just put a whole lotta mascara). It's very subtle yet makes ur eyes 'pop'

wow, this is awesome! thanks for sharing
smile.gif

this is a great website! thank you so much for sharing it ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love japanese makeup! it comes out very natural and enhances features rather than changing the person drastically.

That's cool! There make-up are awesome! adding it to my favorite.

Thanks for sharing!
laughing.gif

holy wow, i LOVE those hairstyles and colors.

I wish i could steal their faces

you have the best links and tuts, keep posting.

:] You're awesome, you always post up links and videos that help a lot! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Too bad I don't have enough posts to view the links yet. But don't worry, I'll keep posting until I can view! >
biggrin.gif

ooo theres more things there. =D i love these tutorials. thanks a lot. ^__^ very handy~

Back