Japanese makeup/hair articles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for the link! Just by looking at the first post, I've already decided that I'm going to love this blog!

i love japanese and korean makeup style. i really want to know...what mascara...and eye brow definer they are using....anyone? any ideaaa?

Wow... I like this!

I should show it to some of my friends. They get frustrated cuz they have so little lid to work with (sum none at all). So they're afraid of MU...

Thanks!

thanks so much for sharing i went to tokyo this summer (i have lived there in the past) and i spend alot of time in harajuku just looking at what the people were wearing they definatly are more flashy and out there than what im used to

Wow I didn't know there are many of you who interested in Japanese MU.

I've read many MU tutorials articles like that because I always purchased ALL of their beauty magazines every month lol. I could scan some of the articles sometimes.

Thanks for the link by the way!

Originally Posted by Xexuxa /img/forum/go_quote.gif They sure love those smokey eyes and glossy lips! Wish some of these were in english, thanks for posting! yeah me too. i wish i could understand the tutorials
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow I didn't know there are many of you who interested in Japanese MU.I've read many MU tutorials articles like that because I always purchased ALL of their beauty magazines every month lol. I could scan some of the articles sometimes.

Thanks for the link by the way!

Leony.....please....doo....

Back