Johnny Depp: HOT or NOT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif He always looks hot to me no matter what he wears. Hi,

I agree....
icon10.gif

wtf!!!!! I have had so many fantasies of this man since 21 Jump Street. He has ruined them in clothes he has worn like this!!! Why? Why? Why?

I guess when i finally have sex with him (im still in fanatsy land here) I will just have to picture him in his Jump Street days. Driving the Mustang...lol.

i think johnny christopher depp is a very good looking actor also he is funny and lovely

i would love to meet him one day when he is not busy

love you johnny depp by shannon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like Johnny Depp also his movies. One of my favorite movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides".

hothothothothothothot. i am overly like obsessed with this guy. i love him so much. 

lol its pretty crazy i know, but what about this pic? 

i mean, who doesn't love that?

Johnny Depp is an amazing actor and I remember watching films he was in over and over again as a kid. I've never got the whole hot aspect though. He's always made weird movies so I guess I always associated him as a guy I'd like to be friends with rather than someone I'd want to be in love with.

Back