Johnny Depp: HOT or NOT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erm, I say not. My one friend way back in middle school always thought he was hot and I never saw it lol

Quote: Originally Posted by LaurenElle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  erm, I say not. My one friend way back in middle school always thought he was hot and I never saw it lol

u referring to Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp?

He's not my type, but I will say he is quite the chameleon, he can change his looks rather well and sometimes I can find him very attractive, other times not so much.  Regardless, I do respect him as an actor, he is perfect in that role.

I love Johnny Depp the slightly more cleaner version of him, although I'm not exactly fond of his scruffness. As an actor, he's a legend. 

He's not that hot compared to others but he has what others don't.He's a great and versatile actor capable of handling a wide range of roles and I think that's what counts. I've always admired him for that.
biggrin.gif
Btw, he looks really hot when he was young. Savvy?

I have always thought Johnny was hot but he is starting to get older now and not looking as good as he used to. But he is still a great actor. 

Quote: Originally Posted by SassySwag /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have always thought Johnny was hot but he is starting to get older now and not looking as good as he used to. But he is still a great actor. 
Ha the same goes for me!!! I saw this 
80492725.jpg
 and was cracking up, I'm sure it's a look alike. 

I think he's hot by my definition of "hot". He has his own personal style and he's comfortable in his own skin. He changes his look for film roles but off screen you know what to expect. His soft voice is so seductive too.

His acting is terrible but hes a good looking guy thats probably how he got into the industry him and Brad Pitt not good actors but attractive dudes.I like Johnny depp always have his personality and hes kind of a eccentric weird guy so I like how hes different.I like long hair on Johnny depp not many men can pull off the long hair guy look he looks good always has.

Last edited:
Back