Journey of weight loss - before & in between

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Roxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, I can deffinitely see the difference and you look great, amazing! What do your days look like exactly?I have 11kgs to lose which I think is something like 24 lbs. I started going to the gym a couple months ago but because we live half an hour away the hardest thing to do is get money to drive in. I've just started doing weights at home. How many days a week do you do cardio or weight lifting?

Hey Roxie,

My typical day looks like this
smile.gif

Breakfast:

1 pkg weight control cinnamon oatmeal

Snack:

cut of veggies (carrots, green peppers)

Lunch:

Whole wheat tortilla pizza with hot peppers

Tomato soup

Snack:

piece of fruit

Dinner:

Chicken breast w/ steamed veggies

Salad w/ low calorie dressing

Workout for 1 hour a day, 30 mins on the treadmill & 30 mins of Billy Blanks Boot Camp

Drink lots of water throughout the day. & I work out for 6 days a week
smile.gif

Thanks everyone for your kind responses
smile.gif
My goal by the end of june is to be at 170 so lets hope I can get to that goal
smile.gif

Thanks for that!
smile.gif

I think you will deffinitely meet your goal!

Good luck!
smile.gif

Added a few more pics of my b4 and after
smile.gif

n505439809_1349339_7514.jpg

6580_103408268606_505818606_2033620_1201713_n.jpg

So I was able to reach my goal at the end of June of being 170...im now at 165, and my goal for the end of August is to be at 155...wish me luck
smile.gif

That's fantastic! You can see progress for sure.. I'm over here trying to lean up as well. Whenever I get low there is this webpage that has all of these women that have transformed their body (it's a contest ppl enter each week so some are amazing and some aren't as jaw dropping ha)

It's a great motivator for me, plus they talk about their workouts and diet etc so it's a great resource

here is one of my favorite transformations

Bodybuilding.com - Female Transformation Of The Week - Female Transformation Of The Week - Tiffany Forni!

She does some modeling now! (there is a link to her "bodyspace" (like myspace) page in that link too for more pictures etc)

And here is the general link with the big list of all the transformation winners :

Bodybuilding.com Writer: Female Transformation Of The Week - How Much Have You Changed?

I also like to look at motivating pictures/dream bodies - helps me to imagine that goal a little better =]

You keep linking BB.com <3

Congratulations on the progress! And it's fantastic that your goals are healthy and viable, instead of excessive. That will ensure maximum fat loss and minimal muscle loss, which is ideal for overall fitness

165?! You look much smaller than 165, how tall are you? That is very amazing, btw, good job on the weight loss.
smile.gif

Wow. You look awesome! Congrats.

Definitely try to post body shots once you feel comfortable.

I'd love to see the difference.

I need to start up again. I've managed to loose 20lbs this year so far but have gotten so lazy once Summer had hit.

Dioraddict you look amazing! I am so bad at exercising, but I really need to get in shape. How do you keep motivating yourself?

Also how tall are you? Because at 165 you look incredible!

Dior Addict- Great job! Thats so awesome that you lost so much weight! You are an inspiration to me.You look great! I have about 30 lbs to lose, and am just frustrated now. I did so good all winter and lost some, then last month I was really sick for like 2 weeks, then after that I went on vacation, so I gained a lot back and am having trouble working out now. But reading your plan makes me willing to get back into it. It's awful that you can work so hard, and get out of it for just a little bit and be back to square one.

This is off topic, but I love your bangs in that one photo.

Originally Posted by Southmyrtle89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dioraddict you look amazing! I am so bad at exercising, but I really need to get in shape. How do you keep motivating yourself?

If you want to motivate yourself, set a couple of long term goals (like what you hope to achieve in 3 months, 6 months, or a year), and an attainable short term one (like, to lose 4 lbs of fat in a month).Keep taking pictures to track your progress (don't worry, you don't have to show anyone if you are embarrassed or shy), keep testing your bodyfat levels every week, and keep paying attention to all the progress you are making.

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dior Addict- Great job! Thats so awesome that you lost so much weight! You are an inspiration to me.You look great! I have about 30 lbs to lose, and am just frustrated now. I did so good all winter and lost some, then last month I was really sick for like 2 weeks, then after that I went on vacation, so I gained a lot back and am having trouble working out now. But reading your plan makes me willing to get back into it. It's awful that you can work so hard, and get out of it for just a little bit and be back to square one.This is off topic, but I love your bangs in that one photo.

It's ok, everyone gets off track at some point. It doesn't matter whether it's the average person or an Olympia contestant.If you did good then, you can do good now. You just need to build up momentum and keep pushing yourself, no matter how much you hate doing it. You'll eventually start to feel so much better because of it.

And don't think of it as going back to square one. You're probably more knowledgeable now than you were when you first started, so you're still at some advantage.

You can do it

Originally Posted by Pansori /img/forum/go_quote.gif 165?! You look much smaller than 165, how tall are you? That is very amazing, btw, good job on the weight loss.
smile.gif
Im 5'5
smile.gif
I still have some stomache on me so thats where the last of the 30 lbs I want to lose will be coming from (well at least some of it anyways lol) , I lost all the weight from my face, arms and bum first...

Originally Posted by Southmyrtle89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dioraddict you look amazing! I am so bad at exercising, but I really need to get in shape. How do you keep motivating yourself?

In regards to motivation, I set tiny goals for myself such as telling myself that I will lose 5lbs a month, just so I dont feel overwhelmed with it all... I write out everything in a book such as what I ate for the day and a mini journal... Sometimes ill reflect on my previous entries and read how far I have come and that will keep me motivated to reach my goal

Wow the difference is completely awsome... 2 years ago I lost about 30 pounds and after a traumatic year I have gained 20 back. So I'm traumatized because I can't find anything to do... If I go on a diet I will loose 2 pounds and regain them, the more I eat the more I loose (which is kind of weird) the only way I loose weight is working out but I get bored really easily so I can't seem to find the way to loose the weight back again. Well now I'm 192 and I want to go down to 155 lbs... But I have no clue how to do it.

Wow- I am so impressed!

Your 165 looks a LOT different and hotter than mine, lol!

I need to get my butt moving in the gym!

You look awesome, Courtney!! I'd die if to get to 165... I dropped 11 pounds since labor day and have another 8 to get to my goal of 175...

Back