Julep August 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AND IT'S REUSABLE! I LOVE the polish remover pump.

I noticed that too! I am glad I can reuse it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Does anyone else August colors come out terrible and blotchy on the nails? I have the American beauty colors pretty colors but looks terrible. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did! This is only my third month with Julep, so I will be happy regardless. I am in love with the pedicure cream from my intro box, and would love for it to be included in the Boho Glam mystery box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Nicole Rae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did! This is only my third month with Julep, so I will be happy regardless. I am in love with the pedicure cream from my intro box, and would love for it to be included in the Boho Glam mystery box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
ooo, we picked the same mystery box! I did it. I love a good surprise!

Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooo, we picked the same mystery box! I did it. I love a good surprise!
I picked out Boho Glam too! I wonder how different our boxes are going to be?

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked out Boho Glam too! I wonder how different our boxes are going to be?
Box triplets! (or probably not really, since they're all likely different)

I'm wearing my august boho glam colors now.  So pretty and Piper (the greenish-blue teal something color) is unlike anything I own or have really seen. 

gosh darnit Julep, you really have my number!

I got two... both the It Girl and American Beauty.

I caved & got american beauty & it girl. Bombshell & boho are calling me...yikes.

I got the American Beauty mystery box but I am tempted to get the It Girl mystery box too, decisions.... lol

I'm having a little bit of buyer's regret because right after I bought my 2 mystery boxes, I saw that Nordstrom.com is having a buy-2-get-1-free sale on Butter London and Deborah Lippmann polishes... so that's another $28 I spent today. Yikes. I'm almost tempted to call Julep and try to cancel 1 of my boxes... Almost...

Hopefully the contents will be really good so I won't end up feeling as guilty for the state of my bank account. 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm having a little bit of buyer's regret because right after I bought my 2 mystery boxes, I saw that Nordstrom.com is having a buy-2-get-1-free sale on Butter London and Deborah Lippmann polishes... so that's another $28 I spent today. Yikes. I'm almost tempted to call Julep and try to cancel 1 of my boxes... Almost...

Hopefully the contents will be really good so I won't end up feeling as guilty for the state of my bank account. 
biggrin.gif
i know! i got the email about it too, yikes! i placed an order, one can never have too much of a good thing 
wink.gif

I think I must be missing something... how do you order a Mystery Box?  I signed into my Julep account and it doesn't say anything about Mystery Boxes.  Is this something that you get picked for (lotto style)?  Can someone post a link?

Back