Julep: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No idea. I got two my self because I also upgraded to the whole wardrobe plus Glitter & Glow. What did the email subject say? Mine is Julep Maven Shipment and Julep: Add-On Shipment. Maybe a golden box? What's the tracking # begin with? My Maven shipment is 9405 and my add on is 9400.
The first one says "Julep Maven: Shipment" and starts with 9405

The second says "Julep Maven Shipment" and starts with 9405

The last one says "Julep: Add-On Shipment" and starts with 9400

The first two have shipping information but my add-on tracking isn't working yet.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first one says "Julep Maven: Shipment" and starts with 9405

The second says "Julep Maven Shipment" and starts with 9405

The last one says "Julep: Add-On Shipment" and starts with 9400

The first two have shipping information but my add-on tracking isn't working yet.
I only have two so far but they both say "Julep Maven: Shipment" and both start with 9400. The second one doesn't work yet but the first one departed out of Kent, WA yesterday. 

I'm waiting to see if I get separate tracking e-mails for my add-ons and for my secret store purchase. One of my add-ons is listed as "backordered" on my invoice and then my secret store order is still processing so I'm thinking they haven't been shipped out yet.

I just got my Clasic with a Twist box today.  Overall, I liked how the glitter applied, curious to see how it wears.  So all in all happy with my choice this month.  Still waiting for my add-on.

Ivy is sooo pretty! It has a pink/purple sheen to it, giving a little extra oomph. I'm also excited to try Haeper, maybe with a pale turquoise and use it as an accent for some bling! I also got Vivien, I may pair that with the Color Club put a pin in it..still waiting for my add ons, but I'm glitter happy so far lol.

I only have two so far but they both say "Julep Maven: Shipment" and both start with 9400. The second one doesn't work yet but the first one departed out of Kent, WA yesterday.  I'm waiting to see if I get separate tracking e-mails for my add-ons and for my secret store purchase. One of my add-ons is listed as "backordered" on my invoice and then my secret store order is still processing so I'm thinking they haven't been shipped out yet.
Same glitch happened to me! Weirddd

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weird... maybe a duplicate order?
I checked my credit card and I was only charged once so who knows? Since everything is getting shipped overseas it will take a couple of weeks for me to find out what is going on *fingers crossed* that I get it before Christmas!

Last month I got two Julep Shipment emails, and ended up with two boxes. I emailed to let them know, and they told me to keep it for myself or to share it with someone
smile.gif

Originally Posted by artemis76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last month I got two Julep Shipment emails, and ended up with two boxes. I emailed to let them know, and they told me to keep it for myself or to share it with someone
smile.gif
Wow I want that! XD

I've seen a few other people mention getting duplicate shipping confirmation e-mails for maven boxes on their FB page and one girl just got the golden box (which is coming separate from the monthly box) today! I'm still convinced mine is probably just my add-ons or secret store order but I'm cautiously excited and hoping I got lucky ;-)

i got duplicate emails, but i don't think its for a golden box, they aren't different tracking numbers! boo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> its okay, i would have wanted a golden box of all the colors from this month, not the oprahs fav things box of old colors

Has anyone tried painting the ring in their box yet? Just curious what colors everyone chose to use. I used a dark midnight shimmery blue from the Sephora by OPI collection. It's a mini, so it didn't have the name on it. 

Ivy is sooo pretty! It has a pink/purple sheen to it, giving a little extra oomph. I'm also excited to try Haeper, maybe with a pale turquoise and use it as an accent for some bling! I also got Vivien, I may pair that with the Color Club put a pin in it..still waiting for my add ons, but I'm glitter happy so far lol.
What are you using as a color base coat for Harper and ivy? I really like the chunky vixen.

What are you using as a color base coat for Harper and ivy? I really like the chunky vixen.
The it girl color scheme this month is pretty similar to the metallic it girl, I am already working out a Vivian and sienna combo. This box is by far my fav. I added on Hillary because it's my moms name :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I enjoy having namesake products. I own zoya grace and Mitzi (my kittens name) plus armor beauty lipgloss in grace and gypsy(my username everywhere and nickname for my mom) it's fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol, I had a Michael Marcus metallic blue shade and when my Julep order came in, I thought .."why not?" Rushed the mani before work the other night, but love the shade! I'm going to play around tonight and see what I come up with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I have a great one for Vivien. I have a finger paints that might be a good base coat. Right now I have swatched 4 different glitters on my left hand. DH walked in and just shook his head.

I think I have a great one for Vivien. I have a finger paints that might be a good base coat. Right now I have swatched 4 different glitters on my left hand. DH walked in and just shook his head.
I need to get one of those nail wheels and swatch everything I have.. several, actually lol. Is that what you nail lovers typically do? I sometimes forget what my polishes dry to and when layering shades, I end up swatching on my nails too much. I'm fine with regular skincare, but am not the best with remembering to apply cuticle oil daily and my nails peel at times. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone get the email about the Julep warehouse sale? It's limited, since you'll have to be in Seattle on Dec. 8, but tempting... Wonder if I should try to go? Lol

Got my Boho Glam box today and did a manicure/pedicure with Petra while I was watching the Alabama/Georgia game.  It's really pretty and perfect for an Alabama fan!

Latest posts

Back