Julep July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OT: I've never tried the sephora by OPI but I've been curious. How are they?
i think they're great. they're one coaters if you're careful and two excellent coats. i had self control; i only bought one from the sale. the online selection for sephora opi is always sparse but the sale is running in-store, too. 

i think they're great. they're one coaters if you're careful and two excellent coats. i had self control; i only bought one from the sale. the online selection for sephora opi is always sparse but the sale is running in-store, too. 
Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Who says you have to wait until tomorrow? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.julep.com/JULY-MAVEN

it looks like the CS rep did let it slip and there is actually one or two new sea salt finishes!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who says you have to wait until tomorrow? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.julep.com/JULY-MAVEN

it looks like the CS rep did let it slip and there is actually one or two new sea salt finishes!
Lets see, I think I'm switching to Classic With a Twist this month because my name is Cassie and there's a polish named Cassie. It's fate I tell you!!! I'm also adding on two from the It Girl box and the Fireworks Add-on. Dang you Julep and your awesome colors this month!!!!!!!!!

~Cassie~

I wonder if the beach spray is any good? I'm tempted to upgrade but I'm not sure. I'm really liking this collection, it's the most interesting in a while, excluding the gatsby/20s box. 

This looks like a fun collection!  I just purchased Sachajuan Ocean Mist yesterday from Sephora during it's brief re-stocking (it's already out of stock again)...but I might be tempted to try this Julep spray too.

My resolve to skip this month is broken. *shakes fist* I swear, I'm like a moth to a flame with it comes to purple and green polishes, I must have them all!

And is that a duochrome I see going by the name of Blakely? Granted, the swatch pics are meh, but I can see the potential in the polish. I really wish they'd get the swatch thing together and make em better looking because I've seen much better swatches from personal sites.

I am probably going to go with Modern Beauty this time.. I like It Girl too though.. or skip.. hmmm

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OT: I've never tried the sephora by OPI but I've been curious. How are they?
I've only bought one in store so far (that I ended up returning, colour was not what I expected at all). Have yet to receive my Sephora order in the mail yet. But will defs let you know how I find the polish.

Easy skip month for me. Nothing I need or really want. My husband and bank account will be thankful :p

Oof.  Hallelujah, a collection light on creams.  Upgrade with Fireworks add-on for me.  I don't want all of the polishes (Cassie is a no-go for me, and both of the Boho Glam shades are iffy), but I want enough to make it worth just upgrading instead of adding on and collecting after the fact.  Blakely is just NEED NAO. And I really like the fact that the upgrade bonus is a topcoat that will work on a lot of different polishes.  It kind of reminds me of a summery version of Square Hue's Arctic Frost.

I want It Girl! :)

If I get an Add On will they charge me tomorrow or will I not be charged until the 27th? I'm loving both of them and would love to get both, but I want to know when I should put money on.

So far I'm standing strong in my resolve to skip this month. The only 2 colours I really like are

Angela and Blakely, Joanna looks pretty similar to Alice (anyone else see the similarities?)
So this is good! I can save the $20!

Yeah.. the more I think about it.. The more I am leaning towards skipping.  I already have 4 body oils and can find a sea-salt spray cheaper elsewhere.

It's a very pretty collection, just not really colors I like to wear. The only color tempting me is Cassie.

Latest posts

Back