Julep July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Butter london sale has been extended!

EEEK! Hopefully I'll skip Julep this month!

Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sneak Peek of July's Maven's Box (well one item in the Maven Box)

1000064_10151994075985884_2054439587_n.jpg

I'm not sure that I really want this, if I love the colors it's with I'll try it, but I'd prefer the all polish box.

Quote:Originally Posted by Sputinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

where is this sale??

Butter London's site. 30% off. UGH I'm so tempted. I have 7 polishes in the cart.

I have enough Jules for a free box this month. I'm excited about the body oil! I hope the colors are better than last month!

I have enough Jules for a free box this month. I'm excited about the body oil! I hope the colors are better than last month!
me too and July is my birthday month, it's like a gift to myself that I don't have to pay for! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Butter London's site. 30% off. UGH I'm so tempted. I have 7 polishes in the cart.
I ended up with 7 polishes, also. I got the royals collection, splendid state duo, yummy mummy, & blagger. I also got quite a few polishes from the julep warehouse sale, so the colors are going to have to blow my mind this month if I'm going to order a box! The beach tonic sounds a lot like Vaseline spray & go.

I use bath oil instead of lotion post-shower, so that oil spray is right up my alley, especially since it's citrus-scented. I hope the rest of the box contents are appealing. I am not a fan of creams. More foils and holos over here, please!

Random questions: Did anyone else find the formulas in last month's box to be kind of gloopy? I had the worst time with Lexie and Dianna. It was like painting my nails with Elmer's glue.

Originally Posted by Starlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anybody else not gotten their Jules for taking the June box?
I have gotten my Jules for the June box.

you guys are so cutie
heart.gif
. I love reading yours guys posts. I know what it is this month my friend called Julep CS and ask about it while she was fixing her warehouse order. So spoiler alert.

So this month's theme is the sea and beach which is texture. Sand and Sea salt textures.

Originally Posted by Sam Clysdale /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you guys are so cutie
heart.gif
. I love reading yours guys posts. I know what it is this month my friend called Julep CS and ask about it while she was fixing her warehouse order. So spoiler alert.

So this month's theme is the sea and beach which is texture. Sand and Sea salt textures.

Yay!! :) I'm not skipping.

you guys are so cutie :heart: . I love reading yours guys posts. I know what it is this month my friend called Julep CS and ask about it while she was fixing her warehouse order. So spoiler alert.
Wow! Can't wait til the 20th. Definitely enough to change my mind. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well I guess this just solidifies my desire to skip then. I like dry oil but I have some from The Body Shop (smells amazing!) but nothing I'd really care for more of. Also totally not into this weird textured craze. I'd take crackle any day /unpopular opinion time

Back