Julep: Trick or Treat Mystery Box 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look tempting and I kinda want either one....but as a stay at home mom with a budget of about $20 a month...they're not that tempting...I'll just live vicariously through you ladies...I'm hoping Dec. brings a great mystery box and I can suggest it as a present :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is 1.4 lbs and last one I am getting, I already cancelled my subscription with them. Looks like there is at least 2 more variations that imo are not great, probably won't like mine considering that's with 2 add on polishes lol

I received version 3 (as the box said on the bottom) and it is the same as version 2 in the spoilers.  (Valerie, Faye, Beatrix, Josephine and blank canvas eye primer, Luxe hand cream, glycolic hand scrub, and a nail mask.  and candy corn. (Faye was pretty random, but I don't have that color, and had thought about purchasing it in the past.  Josephine is perfect for November, and Valerie and Beatrix are ones that I already have (will probably just gift them).  Nonetheless, I am pleasantly pleased with my box.  The hand cream, primer, and hand scrub are great, and I didn't have any of those.  AND, I had added on Tia, (because I really wanted her and could not pick up an October box earlier last month), and I used a coupon code.  10PLUS maybe?  Can't remember.  and so I got 10 dollars off the total purchase, so I ended up getting Tia for like 2 bucks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I am happy! 

image.jpg

My order total was $54 because I did all 3 adding and used the code to get a free polish, I chose Casper.

My mystery box had:

Double Step foot treatment

Clean slate polish remover pads

Eye primer

Shadow palette

Shadow brush

Catrina

Layne

Payton

Leah

Roc Solid

Millie

Jodie

Nic

Jet

Estelle

Overall, I'm pleased. Only one duplicate color from last month (Catrina) and even though the shadow palette is a duplicate too I think I can regift it easily enough.

Hi All - I'm a newbie so I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this, but here goes:

Are the Mystery Boxes shipped seperately from the monthly Maven boxes? I received a shipping confirmation for my October Maven box on October 9th, but nothing yet for my Trick or Treat Mystery Box.

Hi All - I'm a newbie so I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this, but here goes:

Are the Mystery Boxes shipped seperately from the monthly Maven boxes? I received a shipping confirmation for my October Maven box on October 9th, but nothing yet for my Trick or Treat Mystery Box.
Yes. Mystery Boxes are shipped separated from monthly Maven boxes. If you received a ship confirmation for the main box but nothing yet for Trick or Treat you should contact Julep. I'm not sure if ToT have been mailed out yet or not.

I surprisingly got the box I wanted, the one with argon oil, and mask doir. I was very happy with this one, especially with code for free nail polish. I got Dana for free and then added on Queen Anne for $5. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so for $32 I got 6 polishes, plus the 3 beauty items and hair ties.

Back