July Lip Factory!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by dbella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got almost the same thing. The only difference is I did not get the MD Formulations foil and my lip product was an ugly NYX lipstick in Fig (which is not fig colored, but a matte pinkish color). It was also half melted. I got that horrid nail polish too. No extra product for me. I'm glad I cancelled. Everything but the eye shadow, eye and lip liner are outta here.  Now to go make a trade list.
I also got the same except for the lip product, mine was a be a bombshell lip gloss in "kiss it" I am so excited ill post pics later!!

My first Lipfactory box came in today. Not sure if I will continue the subscription. Love that there are so many full-size items but not sure I will use all of them...

This latest email makes no sense to me.  I was one of these supposedly "lost" boxes.  I got an email on July 13 that my box had been scanned.  There were no updates to that status.

THEN I got the email about running out of lip products and getting a replacement on July 18.  

I finally received my box today.  I received a NYX lipstick in a bright pink color that there is no way I can ever wear.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received the same main items as everyone else, but my lip product is different than those I've seen this month and my "extra" or bonus or whatever is, too.

My lip product is artisan crafted liquid lipstick in Mermaid Kiss by Sweetpea & Fay. They attached a note saying it is highly pigmented, so to apply a small amount with a lip brush. Pretty pink color, I'm excited!

My 29 pencil is in Brix, as well. I don't have a lipliner in this shade, so I'll use it! 

My other item is a retractable face brush! It didn't come with any info, but it feels nice and soft.
  I am really happy with everything...I won't be keeping the shadow, eyeliner, or nail wraps, only because I just bought over 300 more shadows, I have a billion black liners, and the nail wraps are cute but I find them a pain to apply. Overall I am happy with this box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What is the item behind your lip product in your photo?  It looks like a nail polish or something.   EDITED: Oh, never mind. It's just the cuticle oil outside of its box.

What is the item behind your lip product in your photo?  It looks like a nail polish or something. 
j

It's just the cuticle oil everyone got, I took it out of the box.

I received a bonus gift which was an Ada cosmetics blush in Dorothy. I also received a 29 cosmetics lip liner in Leather, which is gorg, and a 29 lipstick in Berry Stain. all other items appear to be the same as everyone else. Overall, excellent box.

I had been in an email exchange about shipping for the past few days. I did get my box yesterday and replied today that I did receive the box yesterday and loved everything but the nail polish and nail decals as I get my nails done. One of the reasons I subscribed to Lip Factory is because Lips, not Nail Factory. I suggested a to profile for items not wanted in boxes. LF CS replied immediately and said they notated my profile for no nail polish in future and will be sending out a lip product to me tomorrow. I'm very impressed. This is my second month. I will be keeping it awhile.

Although this sub is priced slightly higher than other beauty boxes, I really do think it is outstanding not only in terms of pricing but products.

Good to hear that customer service is very responsive to its clients. That's like "extra" icing on the cake!

I got mine yesterday! I don't mind the nail polish so much, it's a color I don't have... but I got the lip liner in a nudey brown color or something. Would have loved it in Brix!

Oh well, eventually I'll get one lol.

I'm basing my decision on this first box, which mostly is drug store level.  I love Korres, but I've never heard of the other two (until 29 Cosmetics just now). The 29 Cosmetics product does look nice and I wouldn't call it drug store, but one product doesn't make up for the rest of the box and there is no Korres or Be a Bombshell in this box.  So, based on what I've seen the decision was made.  After dealing with the situation with Glossybox, I'm trying several other boxes and they may be hit or miss for me, but this was a miss.  If I hadn't just gone through quite a lot of disappointment with boxes I might be more open to waiting and seeing, but as of now I'm not.  I'm looking for my Mr. Right box. LOL

Enjoy your boxes. 
Have you tried Wantable?

I have looked at Wantable and am considering it, but for now I resubbed to Sample Society, opened a new sub with Popsugar and branched out into fashion subs with Stitch Fix, so that's enough subs for now.  If I drop one of those, I probably will try Wantable.

Still no update on Stamps.com.  
icon_cry.gif
  Hoping it will just show up today...  /cry
Don't give up hope. When mine finally updated, the box was here within two days! It was my first box from them and I was very pleased with it (well except that yellow polish, but my daughters like it, so I'll be using it on them). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box today! Finally! As someone above wrote, mine was stalled on stamps.com but, once it started moving, it got here fast. Although most of it will go up for trade/sale, I'm happy with the box. It was my first from Lip Factory and I've been impressed already by their customer service!

NCLA nail wraps

29 Cosmetics lip liner in Brix Retractable brush
Belleme eyeliner in black PureCeutical clarifying creme foil
LAsplash eyeshadow duo in Heavy Metal
Kur cuticle oil
Blending sponge
Sweetpea & Fay J'Adore les Levres liquid lipstick in Mermaid Kiss
LAspash nail polish in Blowfish Yellow

Okay, finally posting a pic, honestly compared to glossybox this was a home run! Staying subbed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> !!
My swing products were: be a bombshell lipgloss in "kiss off" 29 lip liner in brix

Also if anyone's interested I have an unboxing up on my youtube channel

I received my box last night.  I got the same stuff as everyone else, but no brush, which I am ok with.  My lip product was a Moxie gloss.  It is a gorgeous color that I will actually wear.  Picture this evening.  So excited!

yay! I finally got my box. As other's have said, once my tracking updated it moved super fast.

Back