July Lip Factory!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by urbandecaylover /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did everyone get a lip liner? I didn't and I don't know if I was suppose to...
Every box I have seen so far had a lip liner from 29 Cosmetics. What did you get in your box?

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Every box I have seen so far had a lip liner from 29 Cosmetics. What did you get in your box?
That's true.  I think there was one varying lip product (like I got the NYX lipstick and others got different things), but the 29 Cosmetics lip pencil was a standard item in all boxes.

I've only gotten 3 lip liners in the last 6 months, 2 were Nabi, 1 was 29 Cosmetics.  I've also gotten 3 polishes, all of them expensive brands and I do love nail polish so very, very much!  

I've only gotten 3 lip liners in the last 6 months, 2 were Nabi, 1 was 29 Cosmetics.  I've also gotten 3 polishes, all of them expensive brands and I do love nail polish so very, very much!  
I have 2 or 3 nail polishes you can have if you don't already have the shades. They're from LF, if interested PM me.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiinnally I got my box today.  Overall, pretty happy.  

My lip product is ridiculous pink, but I had already put on the lip liner, so I just mixed them together and it toned it into a nice color!  LOL  Win.  

I don't really know how to use the sponge.  And do you think it's washable?  Seems rather durable.

NCLA nail wraps

29 Cosmetics lip liner in Brix
NYX lipstick in Papparazi
Beau Make No Smudge Liner in black
PureCeutical clarifying creme foil
LAsplash eyeshadow duo in Heavy Metal
Kur cuticle oil
Blending sponge
LAspash nail polish in Blowfish Yellow

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received the yellow nail polish, nail decals, eyeshadow, eyeliner, cuticle oil, make up sponge, the foil packet and be a bombshell lip gloss. I have sent them a message and they said that they would send me the brownish color they had or that I could pick another color and they would order it for me. Their customer service is amazing. I am really happy with this sub

I sent you a PM with stuff you might want to trade for.  What are the colours you have?  I forgot to ask in my pm.

Originally Posted by shelovestoshop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 2 or 3 nail polishes you can have if you don't already have the shades. They're from LF, if interested PM me.

Wet the sponge and wring it out.  Apply a little foundation on it and dab (not rub) it over your face.  You use a bit more foundation than if your were using your fingers or a brush but it gives a really nice finish to your make up...plus you can blend it in better.  I don't always use these as I am prefer to use my fingers to apply foundation but they come on handy and are really good for blending.

Originally Posted by Jill6358 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiinnally I got my box today.  Overall, pretty happy.  

My lip product is ridiculous pink, but I had already put on the lip liner, so I just mixed them together and it toned it into a nice color!  LOL  Win.  

I don't really know how to use the sponge.  And do you think it's washable?  Seems rather durable.

NCLA nail wraps

29 Cosmetics lip liner in Brix
NYX lipstick in Papparazi
Beau Make No Smudge Liner in black
PureCeutical clarifying creme foil
LAsplash eyeshadow duo in Heavy Metal
Kur cuticle oil
Blending sponge
LAspash nail polish in Blowfish Yellow

I actually had the same issue about the box--that I got three nail products, but I don't use nail stuff at all and I had assumed this sub was about lips. The CEO sent me a personal email, and then I received a gift box in the mail with FIVE different lip products. 

I immediately upgraded my subscription to yearly. No joke. Customer service like that earns my loyalty!

Just placed my Lip Factory order . . . I'm excited to try this sub! I dropped Glossybox at the end of June (after the Bondi debacle), and I've been looking for something to replace it. I really appreciated all of your comments and reviews. Here's hoping that the August box is awesome!

I can't praise their customer service enough! My box got lost in the mail and not only did they send me a replacement, but they also sent it by recorded delivery!

I actually had the same issue about the box--that I got three nail products, but I don't use nail stuff at all and I had assumed this sub was about lips. The CEO sent me a personal email, and then I received a gift box in the mail with FIVE different lip products.  I immediately upgraded my subscription to yearly. No joke. Customer service like that earns my loyalty!
Lucky! I don't use nail stuff either and wrote them that I am new and thought this would be more about lips than Nails. While I was pleased with the CS because they said they notated my profile and sent me a LF brand gloss. I didn't get 5 lip products.

I liked my box, but I cancelled for now. Not for any other reason than I have to cut back and my makeup collection is getting out of hand! lol

does anyone here have a 29 cosmetics lip liner that they havent used and would like to trade? i got cork it and im pretty sure it will be too light for me. i dont wear light lip colours anyway so i was looking for woody cab or something else. if anyone has one please let me know! thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back