June 19, 2014: favorite foundations!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving Mary Kay's CC Cream for a quick everyday foundation and their loose mineral powder for when I go out. <3

I wear LA Minerals NoHoGlo or their Valley Girl, depending on what finish I'm aiming for . Glo is glowier! LoL

The valley girl really helps when my skin is acting up. And their concealer stays put to cover my spots.

Definitely my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation for a lightweight, good coverage foundation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But for a cheaper alternative, I would have to say Revlon's Colorstay Whipped and Maybelline's Fit Me Foundations! So affordable, yet long-lasting, full coverage, true to color foundations! So awesome  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura Mercier's Smooth Finnish Flawless Fluide, its has light weigh coverage. Gives me flawless smooth skin! It also keeps my oily skin in check,and lasts all day. This product can also be built up with out it looking cakey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Drugstore wise I have two current favourites being:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum- This foundation is gorgeous, it leaves your skin looking SO healthy with a satin finish and also has a great coverage and staying power.

Maybeliine Fit Me- I bought this a couple of days ago and i'm already IN LOVE. I have never owned a foundation that makes my skin look so dewy, it's a beautiful foundation for a great price and the colour match is amazing.

For high end it has to be MAC Studio Fix Fluid, I don't even know if I can put into words how gorgeous it is. Such a flawless coverage and it blends amazingly a tiny bit goes a long way so you definitely get your moneys worth. Even the smell of it, I mean usually foundation smells like foundation to me but whenever I smell it I feel so glamorous as crazy as that seems haha!

Jamie.

Hey girls!

Love this topic already, i think a good foundation will really help to make the rest of your make up stand out!

When i try a smokey eye, i really need a good covering foundation to erase all the red spots and imperfections on my face, so i use L'Oréal's Infallibe 24H Stay Fresh Foundation in the shade 150 (Radiant Beige). I fake tan, so this foundation matches the 'yellowness" in my fake tan. Alot of drugstore foundations have a pink undertone, so that will never match the rest of my body. The infallible foundations have a yellow undertone, so thats a plus!

Beside that one, i love love love the Maybelline Fit Me! Luminous+Smooth foundation in the shade 120 Classic Ivory when im less tanned and looking for less coverage. Ofcourse this foundation is buildable, but not straight full-coverage as the L'Oreal Infallibe. Both of these foundations are really long wearing!

Back