Kabuki or Flat Top Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted flat top - but in actuality I use both. I switch between the kabuki and flat top. I usually use the flat top for the foundation and the kabuki for the finishing powder. I find that with the flat top I get a touch more coverage - but I still love my kabuki!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

I prefer using a flat top brush for even and flawless application of my MMU foundations.

i use both, though i don't like much my current kabuki brush so i use the flat top most of the time.

when i first started in mmu, i used a kabuki. but when i tried lumiere ftop, i fell in love with it. i just wish it was a little bigger. but it does reach between my eyes and the sides of my nose.
smile.gif

I use both. I like a flat top to apply mmu all over my face and then a kabuki to buff it in and blend it out.

I have several kubuki but seldom use them anymore, since I started using my flat top.

For me, kabuki brushes gather too much product. It does a better job of blending for me and I tend to use it only after I apply my foundation.

i love the flat top brushes much better than kabuki's because they give better coverage. i will use a kabuki for a primer/finishing powder or just to blend at the end. i also like using the wet application technique....it seems to last much longer!!!

I went for years only using a Kabuki for foundation application and reserving my flat top for bronzers. Once I began using the flat top for foundation application it became my hands down favorite.

I use a flat top for foundation because it gives better coverage for me, and a kabuki for primer powder and finishing powder because of the lighter application.

Personally prefer kabuki as it gives me better coverage than the flat top brush I find.. however let's not forget the AWESOMENESS of the concealer brush! (Can't live without it!!!)

I use flat top.It gives better coverage.

Sometimes I use a foundation brush when I need more coverage.

I was using a Kabuki from Signature until the handle came off. So I bought a flat top to try it and I'm going back to a Kabuki. Just works better for me. Now I need to figure out which one to get.

I voted for flat top too. I prefer light to medium foundation coverage so the flat top is better. But for mineral veil, I prefer a kabuki.

i find that my first and only flattop gives me wayy better coverage than my many kabukis ive been through!

Back