Kat Von D

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I really admire her artwork and think she is amazingly gorgeous, however, does anyone else find her "lazy" way of talking annoying? She just seems medicated or stoned all the time...........

She wasnt so dopey on Miami Ink.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif She just seems medicated or stoned all the time.... you know ive noticed this too.

Reaction score
She was on the Ellen Degeneres show yesterday and she seemed out of it.

Reaction score
I liked her more on Miami Ink than I do on LA Ink. I still love her though...

Reaction score
Perhaps she's tired/busy often and plus the divorce?

It could just be her wearing down or something.

Reaction score
Yeah I love her too, but I notice that also. I watched an episode of LAink the other day where she overslept and was 5 hours late to tattoo the drummer from My chemical romance. I think I liked her a little better on Miami Ink as well. She is gawgeous though!! I also looove pixie's little "dimple" piercings. So cute.

Reaction score
I LOVE Kat! I think she is just super KEWL! She is so pretty. She really does have alot going on right now. Doing the talk show circuit, filming, doing the divorce thing, I'd say she is totally worn out. Plus the girl does like to party! And she doesn't care who knows it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I liked her more on Miami Ink than I do on LA Ink. I still love her though... Ya, I agree!

Reaction score
Shes back at home in LA she always complained about being away from home. She'll probably be more herself there, with all her family and friends around. Maybe the "true" Kat is showing through.

Reaction score
I've been watching so much LA Ink lately... I love Kat Von D.

Latest posts