Keira Knightley....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

Keira has really been missing the boat lately. Here she looks like a girl who just crawled out the back of a station wagon after a post-Prom romp. Her makeup looks tired and her clothes just hang off her body. YUCK!! Sooo NOT HOT!!

Reaction score
i like her shoes, and the color of the dress, but that's it!

she is too skinny, pretty but too skinny, she needs to put on a bit of weight, just a bit

Reaction score
She needs to put on some weight...right now, she looks like the ragged sally doll from Nightmare before xmas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She needs to put on some weight...right now, she looks like the ragged sally doll from Nightmare before xmas That is exactly what I was thinking.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif i like her shoes, and the color of the dress, but that's it!she is too skinny, pretty but too skinny, she needs to put on a bit of weight, just a bit

ITA

Reaction score
I like the dress and shoes, but not on her. She sort of looks drag queen-ish in this photo.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She needs to put on some weight...right now, she looks like the ragged sally doll from Nightmare before xmas

Reaction score
She really should put on weight. I don't see how she could possibly be healthy.

Latest posts