Kelly Osbourne's Makeup Look - Hot or..Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she looks nice but it doesn't stand out at all for me, this is actually pretty toned down for her in comparison to her usual boldness.

I agree with some of the rest of you - the lipstick does not suit the blush or other makeup.

And Shaundra I'm with you on the hair. I dont like it

She looks alright, but I personally would go heavy on the eyes with her and light on the lips. She has a large face and not very big eyes. They are nice eyes, so I advocate making those stand out. =P

well she looks pretty, but it's so low key..to think that the daugher of the rock god ozzy osbourne would go that low key..i liked the black and pink hair on her way more..

but what can i say..i'm addicted to loud eyeshadows, i've had my hair every color of the rainbow in less than a month, i guess im a bit biased..

Originally Posted by cinnamongirl666 /img/forum/go_quote.gif well darling, i'm sure she looks a helluva lot better than you
smile.gif

lol.gif

I say what I honestly feel about how she looked that night and I get a uncalled for insult. And just for your information, I'm very happy with the way I look.

Originally Posted by Rotting Beauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I say what I honestly feel about how she looked that night and I get a uncalled for insult. And just for your information, I'm very happy with the way I look. i agree, that was an uncalled for insult, really childishly phrased as well.

Back