Kelly Osbourne's Makeup Look - Hot or..Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif i agree, that was an uncalled for insult, really childishly phrased as well. If I said something along the lines of "OMG KELLY OSBOURNE, I HATE HER. SHE LOOKED SO UGLY THAT DAY." then it would be called for. But yeah, I didn't do that.

I'm not liking the hairstyle on her, perhaps some of the blush/lip colours may be a little off but otherwise she looks good.

I love it! I want that lipstick LoL. And her hair is gorgeous
heart.gif
modern take of the classic beauty with a twist.

Just a warning girls... if there is any further drama in this thread I'm closing it.

Ta muchly
smile.gif

Don't like the lip color. Too bright with the eye color (which is fine). Don't like her hair either (her face is too strong for such a cut) but I guess that's not the question, lol!

Yes, I love that look on Kelly. The pink lippie is a little too bright for my taste, ,but suits her in this picture. The eyes are something I could probably try; it's a basic but sexy look.

I just love it!

I think her look looks nice, and she carries it well too, but I think it sort of makes her look older though...

i'm not too crazy about bright pink lipstick but Kelly is cute and she's looking really slim!

The lips kinda throw the whole thing off; minus the lipstick and add a light pink gloss and it would really nice.

Back