Kevyn Auccoin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif use this guide...
try this chart. credit goes to azn_babay_kat on MUA.

Thanks for that. I guess I'm SX1.

Hmm I might be SX11... I don't think I'll be buying it over the net. Too expensive to be getting the wrong color, but it's nice to know.

I am lemming the sensual skin enhancer too, have been for a long time, but not sure if I can find exact colour.Also want some blushes.Not sure if they ship to Norway from his web site, but will check around! Thanks for posting the shades jennifer:)

Originally Posted by KittyM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have always been curious about his products since he was such an amazing MA.Does any of you use his products? And where can I find them? Only searched around in Europe, but never seen any stores that have them.

Hi,
Keyvn's products are sold in Henri Bendel's in New York City. You can also purchase them online at Kevyn Aucoin Beauty - Makeup artists & beauty experts to celebrities and models. Products, beauty tips, makeup lessons, makeovers and fashion news..

Happy Holidays.
22.gif

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for that. I guess I'm SX1. While that chart is very handy, you might really wanna get color matched in person..I used the chart and a-l-m-o-s-t ordered SSE in SX8 ( I think t was SX8) and I also called their CS and talked to them.. sent them my picture and all the works. They recommended SX8 but strongly encouranged me to go to a store that carried KA so I got the correct shade.

Thank God, I took the advice.. I went to the store and believe it or not, the shade I got matched for was SX11 !!! Am I glad I did that else I'd have lost money and that is a LOT of money to flush down the toilet !!

Back