Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.M.G.  The Little Barn Apothecary face oil - that stuff SMELLS SO FRICKING SEXY!  It is too rich for a facial oil for me, but I will be using this as a scent on my pulse points.  It is AMAZING.

MY.FAV.ITEM.IN.BOX
I LOOOVE it too! It smells really wonderful, and honestly- you should try it on your face! I have combo/oily skin and just a couple of drops was enough, but it has worked quite well for me so far! You should check out the Little Barn site- their products are so pretty and rustic! I want to buy everything! LOL

I can't wait for my first one either. Excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
YAY! So glad you signed up! It's a fantastic box!

ALSO: These are the coupon codes directly from the Kloverbox info card, not affiliated with myself or anyone else...but in case anyone was really interested in a product from the February box and missed out, there are some really good ones this month!

Fit Lush: $5 off your purchase with coupon code KLOVERBOX (you can get the 2oz scrub that came in the box this month for pretty much the cost of shipping with this code!) http://www.fitlush.bigcartel.com/

Little Barn Apothecary: 15% off with coupon code klover15 http://littlebarnapothecary.com/

Renaissance Beauty: 20% off with coupon code KLOVERBOX20 https://www.etsy.com/shop/renaissancebeauty

Verita Skin: 25% off with coupon code KLOVERBOX25 http://veritaskin.com/

Love For Humanity Organics: 20% off with coupon code LFH20 http://lfhorganics.com/

That's It Fruit bars did not include a coupon code, but if you go to their site, they have a sample pack of 8 bars that is pretty cheap and it ships free! http://www.thatsitfruit.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought the shampoo and conditioner and another little fun thing. I weep no more.

edited for spelling. Derrrp.
You're going to looove it! I'm seriously so obsessed that I bought the full sizes already! HAHA

I thought they would smell like rose, but the shampoo has a orange, almost creamsicle-like scent, and the conditioner is more of a general floral jasmine/ylang ylang scent. I really like both of them and they've worked beautifully on my hair!

You're going to looove it! I'm seriously so obsessed that I bought the full sizes already! HAHA

I thought they would smell like rose, but the shampoo has a orange, almost creamsicle-like scent, and the conditioner is more of a general floral jasmine/ylang ylang scent. I really like both of them and they've worked beautifully on my hair!
I can't wait!

I got the almond soap and lotion too. I just wish it was here...now. Because I want all the pretty good smelling things.

Missed the Valentines Day code. Is there another? Really want to replace IPSY with this...

Missed the Valentines Day code. Is there another? Really want to replace IPSY with this...
Many bloggers have their own personal coupon codes that will get you 10% off, just do a little hunting and you will find one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (not allowed to post them here otherwise I would)

Ordered from Renaissance Beauty yesterday, received shipping notification this morning. I feel that this is a good indication I will be buying more stuff from them. 

Ordered from Renaissance Beauty yesterday, received shipping notification this morning. I feel that this is a good indication I will be buying more stuff from them. 
That's awesome! Especially since they're a small company and they're probably getting an influx of orders!

I'm in for 6 months!!  This is just TOO GOOD!!  I swapped for most of the Feb box, but no Little Barn Face Oil......YET! Can't wait to see March.  Thanks for all the positive posts--you are the BEST!

You WILL LOVE this sub!  I signed up for 6 months after receiving one box and that is unheard of with me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I think this is one of the best subscription boxes that I get.

I agree with everyone else's sentiments.  I'm making the switch to more natural products after being a Sephora junkie for way too long.  I also had to go through various infertility treatments to get pregnant.  Now, I'm not saying there's a link between mainstream products and infertility, but I think switching to a more natural regimen is always a good idea.

This month was my first box and so far I've loved trying everything.  The shampoo is a little heavy for my super fine, thin hair, but I'm still using it!  This type of box really raises my awareness of all the crap I've been putting on my body for years.  In any case, I signed up for a 6-month subscription before I even received a box.  I knew it would be worth the investment!

I agree with everyone else's sentiments.  I'm making the switch to more natural products after being a Sephora junkie for way too long.  I also had to go through various infertility treatments to get pregnant.  Now, I'm not saying there's a link between mainstream products and infertility, but I think switching to a more natural regimen is always a good idea.

This month was my first box and so far I've loved trying everything.  The shampoo is a little heavy for my super fine, thin hair, but I'm still using it!  This type of box really raises my awareness of all the crap I've been putting on my body for years.  In any case, I signed up for a 6-month subscription before I even received a box.  I knew it would be worth the investment!
I know exactly how you feel.  I haven't been a VIB in years.  2 years ago I adopted a much more healthy lifestyle with less sugar & meat and more yoga.  My beauty routine followed.  I like the variety of Kloverbox and I'm pretty sure this is the 1st time I've signed up for 6 months before getting a box.  Can't wait for March!

You WILL LOVE this sub!  I signed up for 6 months after receiving one box and that is unheard of with me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I think this is one of the best subscription boxes that I get.
This is rare for me, too.  The reviews look so good and it's such a great mix.  I'm excited

I'm looking forward to getting this one as well. I signed up for month to month because I'm not good at committing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I go back and forth with all natural and main stream products. For a while all I wore was all natural even makeup and didn't touch main stream products at all. Then I slowly added some regular products back in because I'm too much of a product junkie to stick to all natural and the performance isn't quite the same. I'm still mindful of ingredients though and what whole body moisturizer I use because skin is our biggest organ. Any body moisturizer I use is usually made with natural ingredients, ingredients that I can read and understand. I stay away from parabens and phalates in a body moisturizer. Not sure if that helps or not but I just don't feel comfortable putting something on my body long term that has all kinds of chemicals. Face for me is an exception because it's not the whole body but I'm still mindful of what I put there. I'm quite the food police at our house for the same reason.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

for those who were interested in the update of my big boy cat, I've got some info - i posted it in spoilers, so not to bore anyone who isn't interested

his blood work came back excellent for a 14 1/2 year old cat - with the exception of a couple of items

his BUN (blood urea nitrogen ) is slightly high - the high level for a cat is 30 and his is 34.  Plus his creatinine level is at the highest acceptable level for cats 2.5  what this means is that his kidneys are not working as good as they should.   For older cats, renal failure is very common and there isn't any cure for kidney disease in cats.   However, he is going on a lower protein diet with hills renal cat food and hopefully, that will help slow down the progression of kidney disease. 

My vet seems very optimistic, as Obi has a healthy appetite(heck, he has to loose weight - I though he was 17 pounds - 15 is his normal weight - and he clocked in at 21 pounds!!  I am such a bad mom-cat....), is still active and doesn't vomit or have the other signs of acute renal failure - with his levels, his disease just started.  

He also needed to do a urine sample - it was kinda funny - they gave me a handful of these clear crystal litter beads and said to line his litter box with this (not other type of litter allowed) and have him use that - I had to lock him in my bedroom for 4 days - and he refused to go in the box with a little handful of clear beads in it - he didn't pee outside of the box because he has been trained so well, but held it all day long :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  poor baby.  I finally asked them to give me some more of the crystal litter and they did and today, he only was in the bedroom for a couple of hours and he peed! Good boy!  The urine sample will also help to determine how far along he is.  

I am sad that his kidneys are slowing going downhill, but like my vet said, it is one of the top common diseases in cats and causes of death.   It can be slowed down and my vet thinks Obi , so long it is kept under control, can live several more comfortable years :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   He isn't happy about his diet either.   He is getting more frisky with me and wanting food, but I do have to slowly cut back on things.  His arthritis isn't being helped with those extra pounds - I would like to get him down to 15 pounds again, but it has to be slow, as when cats loose weight too fast, it can damage their liver.

It's KloverBox One Year Anniversary!!! Even though they started shipping until July they consider March their one year anniversary. Something special is planned.

Any ideas? It says on Facebook that Facebook fans will be the first to know.

@@biancardi I'm glad that your cat is doing well.

It's KloverBox One Year Anniversary!!! Even though they started shipping until July they consider March their one year anniversary. Something special is planned.

Any ideas? It says on Facebook that Facebook fans will be the first to know.

@@biancardi I'm glad that your cat is doing well.
ooh I had no idea- Maybe it's when Kloverbox was founded and that's why they consider march their annniversary. I'm excited to see what they have planned!! Seriously I look forward to Kloverbox so much more than most of my other subscriptions LOL

Just got an email shipping notification last night! I can't wait for my first box.

My mom just came to visit (I got her a three month sub at Christmas and have been ogling her boxes since) and she gave me the Rose shampoo and conditioner as it wasn't right for her hair type, and the little barn face oil and I love both!

I can't wait to see what the special March surprise will be!

Back