Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, interesting. Thanks for the info @@Saffyra! I wonder what this means to the future of Kloverbox. Maybe they can turn it around.

I received my August box - it is really nice!! 

kb1.jpg

Great full size products!  I love the scent of the foot scrub, the tea is delicious and I am thrilled with the Juice Beauty eye cream!

I am sorry to see that Kelly sold Kloverbox, but I am sure she left it in good hands.  I hope so!

Looks like the move to sell Kloverbox was for the better. That's a nice box.

this month's kloverbox is fantastic!!

sept is yoga month

Balanced Guru Empowered Aromatherapy Mist, The Wonder Seed Facial Scrub with Water Lotus (made with hemp oil), Buddha Fresh ~ 100% bamboo charcoal air freshener and purifier and two items from Cuccio Somatology ~ their balancing lotion and a Yoga DVD

kb1.jpg

Anyon still subbing to this? I quit at the end of Kelly's time b/c boxes weren't great but resubbed last month after watching things! It's great again.

Anyon still subbing to this? I quit at the end of Kelly's time b/c boxes weren't great but resubbed last month after watching things! It's great again.
Good to know it's good again. I cancelled to when the box was sold. I'll have to keep my eye on this one again. Thanks for the info!

Hellllloooooo?  Anyone still here?  I wonder how they stay in business, as I never hear anyone talk about this box and their social media is almost non-existent.  I cancelled again today because I have 12 subs and needed to cut a few corners because I am buried in product but I really do like this sub although I think it's a bit pricey for what most months offer.  I wish they'd work harder to get the word out to grow this sub and get more brands and maybe drop the price a bit as a result.  I feel like $20-$21 would be a sweet spot for this. 

Hellllloooooo?  Anyone still here?  I wonder how they stay in business, as I never hear anyone talk about this box and their social media is almost non-existent.  I cancelled again today because I have 12 subs and needed to cut a few corners because I am buried in product but I really do like this sub although I think it's a bit pricey for what most months offer.  I wish they'd work harder to get the word out to grow this sub and get more brands and maybe drop the price a bit as a result.  I feel like $20-$21 would be a sweet spot for this. 
I wonder the same thing. I'm still sticking with the box for now but I might have to cancel soon. The box is nice but I have to cut back. I agree on the pricing too. In the $20 range would be better.

Anyone else sub to this? Thoughts?

I got an email with the February Kloverbox spoilers. Anyone sub to this? Here is the spoiler

kloverbox february 2018 spoilers.jpg

Back