Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email about needing to update my CC. It updated it and it said a charge went through so I'm thinking shipment notices will go out next?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an email about needing to update my CC. It updated it and it said a charge went through so I'm thinking shipment notices will go out next?

I hope so, it's awful late in the month to not have heard anything at all. I don't even see posts on their Facebook page, beginning to wonder if there is some kind of problem. 

I cannot even find the kloverbox FB now.  It states that

Sorry, this content isn't available right nowThe link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

I hope everything is okay with Kelly. This is not like  her not to give us email updates... I sent an email to her just now - if I hear back, I will update here.

I hope so, it's awful late in the month to not have heard anything at all. I don't even see posts on their Facebook page, beginning to wonder if there is some kind of problem. 
you can see the kloverbox facebook page?  I just looked and can't find it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am getting worried now.   The last time I emailed Kelly was at the end of may - I gotten overcharged with my renewing sub and she said she would refund me.  I just checked and she never did refund me.   And no one has heard from her since the end of May, right? 

I do hope nothing bad has happened with her...

okay - she just responded to me - stating that June boxes are shipping out tomorrow and will look into the FB issue. 

soooo.... there is that.

okay - she just responded to me - stating that June boxes are shipping out tomorrow and will look into the FB issue. 

soooo.... there is that.
Glad you heard from her and glad she is Ok, was worried something was wrong in her life. As you said, it isn't like her to not respond. And usually she has posts on her FB page. She had gotten some nasty comments on there, so thought maybe she was just backing off a bit. Good to know our boxes are shipping today! I always expect them late in the month, I kind of like closing out the month with this box. But just was a lot latter than I had expected, without hearing from her. 

I think something is going on. It seemed like she was profitable enough to hire an independent company to pack up her boxes. But those boxes were so poorly packed and arrived so late, she must have had to find some kind of alternative. I think it was difficult for her to recover, timing wise, ever since that Limited Edition box with MSA. I get the feeling she's really struggling to do this all herself or with limited help and/or life issues.

I'm sad to think of it because she did a great job when she had the time to invest in it but it sounds like she either needs to get a business loan and make it a real thing or end the service. Both are difficult decisions.

looks like my box will be delivered today! If no one else posts a pic, I will do so :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   But my mail is always very late in the day, so it will be a few hours

I got my box today.

Here is a picture

image.jpeg

I like this months

The baggu is great - I love that it also has handles as well as the strap in the back. I have the matching tote bag too. Very summery and fun. I love matte topcoats so this is nice to have. HP again? Well, at least it is something that I have never tried before and the I got blueberries & rice for my snack. I wish there was another item, but I do love the bag.

What's the scoop for the July box? Has anyone received an email? I have tried emailing them and can't get a reply. Their facebook page doesn't allow any visitor comments. Thanks. 

I just got a shipment notice. I meant to cancel but forgot.

I got my July box today... will take a pic but I am totally underwhelmed at this point

St Tropica Organic Coconut Hot Oil Hair Mask 1.5  oz - one treatment

Jillian Wright dream cream sample - it is supposed to be face  & body mask and instead I got a tiny sample of a night cream  ** updated - this is the clay mask - it is mislabeled.   I opened it up as I thought that the grayish color was weird for a face cream!! haha  Still underwhelmed...

mannakadar bronzer/highligher - this is a dual pan - looks good for eyeshadow

nogii protein d'lites in chocolate caramel bliss

I got my July box today... will take a pic but I am totally underwhelmed at this point

St Tropica Organic Coconut Hot Oil Hair Mask 1.5  oz - one treatment

Jillian Wright dream cream sample - it is supposed to be face  & body mask and instead I got a tiny sample of a night cream  ** updated - this is the clay mask - it is mislabeled.   I opened it up as I thought that the grayish color was weird for a face cream!! haha  Still underwhelmed...

mannakadar bronzer/highligher - this is a dual pan - looks good for eyeshadow

nogii protein d'lites in chocolate caramel bliss
Thanks for posting, my box is home waiting for me..I think I have 3 more months of my 6 months sub, unless things really change, I think I won't be renewing. Sad, as I used to totally love this sub. 

Yeah I'm done with Kloverbox at this point. I have sung their praises throughout the declining boxes and getting to be non existent customer service. This box is the final nail in the coffin. Underwhelming is an understatement. @@biancardi it sucks that you got s cream but you're missing nothing, the sample mask is tiny! I don't know what's happening, it's radio silent on social media with Kelly and the boxes have become so underwhelming.

Whoa. Looks like she sold the company (or gave it away). It now has new owners.

oh found some deets:

Hi we’re Lora and Marie! We’re excited to announce that we’ve acquired Kloverbox effective this month! We love Kloverbox and our subscribers! So much that when we discovered that there was an opportunity to purchase the business, we dove right in! We’re getting up to speed as quickly as possible and are committed to providing the very best products direct to your door. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via email at [email protected]. We’re super busy planning and packing your subscription boxes for September. We’re confident you’re going to love them!
Warmly,
The Twins

Back