Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've finally reached sub box overload! This is a great box - nice mix of items. I'm excited to try everything in it. However, I just have so much of this stuff already! And I don't use any of it!

I get a box.

Unload all the stuff onto the sub box shelf.

Never look at it again.

Repeat multiple times per month.

I really love all my subs but I just don't want anymore stuff!! I'm so tempted to sign up for Serendipity - such fun stuff at a great price. I just can't justify getting anymore stuff!! I've also gotten off the Sephora wait list - my first box comes this month. I don't need anymore darn samples!!

What's a girl to do...... It's tough being a sub box junkie!

I get a box. Unload all the stuff onto the sub box shelf. Never look at it again. Repeat multiple times per month.
This is so me!! I know this is crazy. I'm trying to get better at using things and trying to come up with a system where I actually use the samples/products I get fairly soon. This is the never ending problem with getting too many subs! But it's too hard to cut back

I'm having a hard time accessing the kloverbox website. Is anyone else having a problem or is it just me?

I'm having a hard time accessing the kloverbox website. Is anyone else having a problem or is it just me?
It's not just you. I can't access it either. Looks like their domain expired. I hope that doesn't mean they went out of business.

Very strange, they always ship super late though and the customer service is terrible. Oh well if they did go out of business, maybe I can finally win the credit card dispute with my bank! If we don't get April's boxes. 

Hello! I'm new here. I signed up for this box but haven't received any shipping information. I can't get a reply from their Customer Service.  Has anyone got their box yet? I'm feeling discouraged. 

They haven't shipped yet. An email was sent a few days back about a shipping delay.

KBox never ships on time. It's just one of the things you learn to accept with this box! Or you don't...which will be me when my 6 month sub is up!!

It really is a great box though!

Thanks @Tiffanyt92. I didn't receive that email, but it's good to hear. I recently ran across some negative reviews on them and got worried that they are going out of business.

I think Kloverbox is one of the best out there. They have had a few instances where the boxes ship late and they had a website problem very recently but overall I think the box is great and the curation is great too.

Don't worry too much about the negative reviews! I agree with Reija - it is one of the best boxes out there. There is no other box like it. The price is perfect too! I've cancelled this box many times (bc I get sick of the shipping issues) but then always end up resubbing bc I can't live without this box!

Don't think too much about when it will arrive, just be happy when it does! If you look at it that way, you will never be disappointed in this box!

Don't worry too much about the negative reviews! I agree with Reija - it is one of the best boxes out there. There is no other box like it. The price is perfect too! I've cancelled this box many times (bc I get sick of the shipping issues) but then always end up resubbing bc I can't live without this box!

Don't think too much about when it will arrive, just be happy when it does! If you look at it that way, you will never be disappointed in this box!

That's what people think is they're so awesome. That's because they remove any negative feedback on their Facebook, and block people from commenting if you have left negative remarks. I don't like sub boxes that do that, do we not all remember the big fiasco with LLB? I tried contacting customer service numerous times, never could get a response. They finally responded after two weeks of emails and told me tough luck, I'd still be autorenewed and I could cancel after that three months. Book of the Month, Glossybox, etc all auto renew, but if you want to cancel, they give you a refund! Not Kloverbox. Some people are able to reach their customer service, I guess it just wasn't me. After I tried fighting the charge with my credit card, I never got a February box, it wasn't until I disputed the charge again in March, that they finally sent me a February and March box. Otherwise I wasn't ever going to receive the February box I paid for. People love this sub, I do not and would not ever sub again. There are too many other greats out there. 

I am also one of the people that got an automatic renewal. I didn't read the terms correctly and my sub was renewed. I asked for a refund, but was told no as well. Yes, I was mad, but I knew it was my own fault for not cancelling in time. I don't know if the renewal process has changed, but it was really screwy - sometimes people were charged for a second box before ever receiving the first box.

This is why the late shipping has always annoyed me. We are expected to follow the terms, but KBox has no issues with not following their own terms (shipping between the 15th - 18th of the month).

I've never had an issue with customer service. As with every box out there, it's what you are willing to put up with as a customer. My PopSugar box won't even arrive until May. Don't really care, it's my favorite box and I'll never cancel. On the other hand, LLB sent me one snotty email and I will never subscribe to them again. No matter how darn good those Serendipity bags look.....

Latest posts

Back