Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegetarians eat cheese, but avoid cheeses that contain rennet (an enzyme produced in the intestines of animals). There are cheeses that have vegetable based rennet, but that would usually be specified on the ingredients.

Maybe it's because I'm "one of those" vegetarians that I find it difficult to accept a non-vegetarian item in a cruelty free box. I suppose it is possible that it is vegetable based rennet, but I spent about 20 minutes looking for any information I could find about this product and I didn't find anything. I even called the company.
Totally understand, sorry if I offended you, I was thinking vegan not vegetarian. Were you able to speak to anyone at the company?

I thought vegan first as well not vegetarian. I'm glad they are gluten free so I can try them but a snack is a hard one to send in any box especially a box like this.

I was not offended at all!! I don't expect anyone to understand my crazy diet rules :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Heck, I don't even understand them half the time! I can't tell you the number of times I've been half way through eating something only to realize it wasn't vegetarian! Like gravy.....didn't realize that wasn't vegetarian......haha!

I didn't get through to the company - it was a voicemail and I didn't leave a message. I can't find this product anywhere online - it's not even listed on the company's website.

Looking forward to trying the mask tonight. People really seem to love it!

I'm with you about diet rules @@Tiffanyt92! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Thanks for clarifying and for being understanding. Mine are confusing as well. I went to lunch today with a friend I haven't seen in so long and while reading the menu, my friend kept thinking I can't eat anything there. There were plenty of choices for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I don't expect other people to know or understand my dietary craziness. :lol:  

I'm looking forward to using the mask too. I meant to use it last night but was too tired. Tonight is another night to try and see if I can make it without falling asleep sitting on the couch almost instantly. :lol:

As much as I wanted to go to bed, I knew I had to try the mask!

First impressions are great!  My skin is really soft and I have to say my pores look a little better and my face isn't as red as it normally is!!  

I didn't get any tingling or burning, but I also put a very light layer on.  I didn't want to take any chances and I am too lazy to do a patch test!

Not sure how I feel about the smell....What is it??  Ben Gay? Vicks?  I just can't figure it out!!!

Sounds good @@Tiffanyt92! I'm going to open mine now and see. You got me intrigued by the smell comment. I have to check it out now! I'm too lazy to do patch tests too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mask seems to have like a herbal scent. Can't quite put my finger on it.

I lurve the smell, it's kinda herbal-y and fresh to me. You all aren't missing a thing with that snack! The apples were good but I found the cheese things, which are just straight up Gouda cheese, nasty! Like really gross imo. Just give me some fair trade chocolate and we'll be all good!

My daughters best frien is vegan and I always feel so bad when she stays the night because we have very few vegan friendly things in he house besides fruit and veggies. I didn't realize how much flavorings and colorings take something that APPEARS to be vegan friendly and turns it into a no go real fast. And gelatin, that stuff is in so much. Nothing's safe, I could never go vegan, too much effort, lol.

I used the mask last night and it was really nice. It seemed to really detox the skin. I didn't mind the herbal smell once it was on. My skin was smooth and the pores looked better after.

my box arrived! The theme is so cute for February

kloverbox february 2016 spoilers.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am loving that cleanser!  The smell is fantastic!

And that mask from last month.....it's so amazing!

I know everyone loves Kloverbox and just raves about their customer service. But I've had nothing but a terrible experience with their customer service. On January 7th I was charged again for another three months; the previous three months were very disappointing and not worth the value for me. I finally got my January box February 1st, so into the next month. I emailed Kloverbox several times and FB messaged them to get no response in January, I filed a dispute with my bank to reverse the charge. They credited it to me; but yesterday I got a letter saying I was going to be charged anyway Kloverbox provided proof I got my box. Well they provided I got a box FEBRUARY 1st, which was the January box; I NEVER got a February box. So I called my box this morning to say I was charged; yet never received a February box and it's already mix March, I doubt I'll get a March box. I left a post on Kloverbox's FB page last night, it's already been removed and they've blocked me so that I can't make any post or even message them. 

Their FB is truly deceptive, that people can't leave honest opinions if they're at all negative. They get blocked from their FB. I don't like any sub box company that removes negative opinions, why not let customers see the real reviews? They send out free boxes every month to bloggers and youtubers; but can't send a box to someone who was actually charged for it? Their customer service is horrible, I've had no responses to my various emails; everyone else claims that they have great CS and they always respond. Just take a word of caution if you're thinking of signing up for Kloverbox. Shipping is EXTREMELY late, often get the box the next month. And they auto-renew you when you first signed up. Like I guess I originally signed up October 7th, so I was auto-renewed on January 7th. I didn't get an October box, only November which was fine, so I got Nov, Dec, and Jan. But I don't like being charged so early when you don't get the box till the end of the month or into the next month. 

Then they can't respond to any of my emails is ridiculous. You know who has great customer service? Book of the Month club, they specifically state no refunds on their website. But I was auto-renewed and I asked to cancel my subscription and they offered a refund. They responded within 24 hours and immediately offered me a refund instead of the next three months of boxes. Hell I've even had great luck with Glossybox, which I know everyone else complains about; but they've always responded to my FB messages and have sent replacement products and refunded subscriptions. So just a word of caution against Kloverbox; if anyone is thinking of signing up, DON'T!! 

Sorry to hear you've had such trouble @Saiza. It's great to hear both positive and negative things about Kloverbox and sub boxes in general so that other people can make up their mind by reading both sides.

Exactly @@Reija! I like to hear the negative and the positive, not just have a whole company block you from their site. I mean I've signed up for some bad boxes like Luna for You, it was terrible, they had all kinds of terrible comments and reviews on their FB; but they didn't remove them all. I even got a counterfeit item of a cheap product, that was the last straw for me and I canceled. Even Lip Monthly, tons of negative comments on their FB; I never had a bad experience and was even easy to cancel. But lots of people have issues or problems with canceling, etc. They didn't use to remove those, not so sure now. 

I got my Kloverbox!

I like the candle, and the face mask. I'm interested in trying the laundry soap and the little bag I'll toss in my purse. Overall a good one I think.

kloverbox march 2016 spoilers.JPG

Magically after I tried to dispute the charge again with my box, lo and behold a February box ships, and a March box at the same time. It's amazing, it's not even the end of the month yet. I wasn't even going to get a February box that I was charged for if my bank hadn't disputed the charge. I'm so very disappointed in this company, how they handle things, their customer service and blocking me on FB and removing any negative reviews or comments. But I did get the March box and it was pretty good, as much as it pains me to say. But I will NEVER EVER EVER re-sub to this company. 

Latest posts

Back