Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Jillian Wright order today. I placed my order on April 2 late at night and it shipped 2-day shipping. It was easy to place the order, use the coupon, and everything arrived intact. Jillian Wright was responsive to my emails.

I received my cleanser. moisturizer, and samples. My samples are the Gentle Peptide Cleanser which is the exact same item and size that I received in my Eco Emi box and the Complexion Perfection Booster. I looked at the Booster online and it complements the moisturizer and cleanser that I ordered. You add it to the moisturizer and it gives you a glow while protecting you from free-radical damage. I'm happy with my purchase!
Hey PA Anna,

thanks for all the updates on your orders--really appreciate the info.  Wondering if the Jillian Wright booster is anything like the Paula's Choice C-15 booster--do you know?  The C15 is like magic on my face and I would like to try different versions just to see if I like something better.

Thanks again!

@LetsGeaux  Sorry, I don't know. I never heard of it until today.

KloverBox Spoiler

4 oz candle from BridgeNineCandle

Apparently I can't read expiration dates correctly on discount codes and emailed Kloverbox for help and a spoiler. Kelly responded that she retweeted a spoiler yesterday. Also, she's almost ready to share some exciting news!

@LetsGeaux  Sorry, I don't know. I never heard of it until today.

KloverBox Spoiler

Apparently I can't read expiration dates correctly on discount codes and emailed Kloverbox for help and a spoiler. Kelly responded that she retweeted a spoiler yesterday. Also, she's almost ready to share some exciting news!
YESSS give me ALLLL the candles!!

@@LetsGeaux Sorry, I don't know. I never heard of it until today.

KloverBox Spoiler

Thanks for the info on Jillian Wright! I am going to place orders with them and Pelle later this month.

I'm excited for this second spoiler as well, I missed that on Twitter. I seriously love this citrus theme. This is by far my favorite sub right now.

@@LetsGeaux and @@Miccarty2 I'm glad my comments help.

@@biancardi I feel that way about aloe. My sister has received some amazing products lately from me. I am using the face oil as a body oil because it smells amazing. I'm not passing that on to her.

I'm excited for both spoilers. I already checked out the 2nd spoiler's website and saw cedar! I need to clean out my old tracking number emails. I checked and last month I received a tracking number on 3/11.  I wonder if we will receive tracking numbers next week?

I started following Marley's Monsters on Instagram and was so excited when she announced her new fabric selection--time to place an order!  While looking around on her etsy site, I was curious about a custom order so I messaged her.  She responded very quickly and we went back and forth a few times to hammer out specifics.  On Friday, I placed an order for something custom (and large!) along with a few of her regular items.  It shipped SATURDAY(!) and I will have it Tuesday. Just wanted to add to the collection of positive experiences we've had through the Kloverbox introduction.  Can't wait for this month!

@@LetsGeaux That is an amazing turnaround! Thank you for letting us know. I know it helps me when I read about other peoples' experiences.

I was poking around Kloverbox's social media and saw that Kelly asked an interesting question. She wants to know if Saturday deliveries are more convenient or does it matter the day the box arrives. I have no social media accounts so I'll post my answer here. It's thoughtful for her to ask.

I love priority 2-day mail :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . It seems that the boxes shipped 2-day tend to be in good shape when they arrive to me. I have a home office so it doesn't matter what day it arrives. The shipping method is much more important. The only time I have problems when it ships strictly USPS only is when my mail is on hold. Sometimes my boxes are sent back.

Boxes going out tomorrow! I can't wait. I hope we are receiving an eco home product. I am curious what we will receive from Urban Oreganics.

looks like my kloverbox might be delivered today....

if no one else posts pics by tonight, I will upload them - but I don't get home until 7pm, so the pics probably won't come up until 8pm or so. 

Mine still says "Shipping label created on 4/18". I know I know, patience and all that...but I'm a little annoyed.

@ChullBird  it is RARE that I get my box before anyone else - I am always lagging a few days behind folks.

I hear the mailman. I can post pictures since it should be here in a few minutes. I hope it made the truck.

I'll post pictures within a half hour, The advantages of a home office.

You know it's a good box when you see the words "chocolate" and "yumy" jump out at you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back