Konad Nail Art Anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh go on Cellers, go on
wink.gif

I thought the same Kat, I wasn't entirely convinced that it would work that well, I thought it was another gimmick, but surprisingly it's not that hard and it looks pretty good in the end.

I'm not big on over the top nail art, so with this, if you want something simple, it's the way to go.

Great work, Bec! What are the two polish names? I really like those pinks!

i received these yesterday and i am in love! at first, it was hard to do, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes so fun and easy! i love thisss!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great work, Bec! What are the two polish names? I really like those pinks! Thanks
biggrin.gif

The light pink polish is OPI Got a date to-knight! and the dark pink one is OPI don't know...beets me!

I just purchased a stamp/scraper and a french manicure plate, I can't wait until they get here!
smile.gif
I'd have gotten a kit, but I know I won't use half the designs, and I work next to a nail tech so surely we have polish that will work with the thing!

I would love to buy them but i'm always too lazy to fix my nails which are constantly breaking for one reason or another.

ok let me ask maybe a dumb question then. Do you attach these like regular glue on nails?

Darla, no it's just like a stamp, you imprint the image onto the nail with a stamper, then apply a top coat.

You basically paint the polish onto the plate (each plate has a few designs on them), scrape off any excess polish, press the stamp onto the design you have chosen, then press it onto the nail. Add a top coat, and voila, nail art!

Anyone else try this. I got this promo kit but Im having a hard time picking up the image with the stamper. I read I should buff the rubber a little and it sort of worked. I just ordered a new stamper/scraper since the one u have is a mini and 2 plates. As for the polishes I have four Romantique China Glaze from the Romantique collection which I heard works great. Im excited!

I really want the Konad! I seen this when I was in BC, as a guy was selling this in the mall. I was SO tempted to buy it then, but he was really super pushy. When someone is like super pushy to sell something, I'm automatically turned off by that. I might order some online when I get some extra funds.
smile.gif

I wanna try these too. I thought you had to use special polishes for the stamper to work.

I read on MUA that most chrome nailpolishes work and also WnW Black and White Creme polishes work really well. I think Chrome polishes are thicker anyway so thats why.

2030m73konad.jpg

CIMG6921.JPG

Wow, those look gorgeous!! I have an Amazon Prime account. Maybe I should see if they have the Konad stuff for cheap.

Back