Konad Nail Art Anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also try Essence Nail Stampy Set. It's at Ulta for around $4.

A few designs which mostly contain floral images.

I really want to try Konad too. I'm just to lazy to do my own.

I was struggling for a couple of days with the Konad white polish they sent me so fast forward to like a month and I decided to use my CG polishes and it worked like a charm! I decided to get a double sided stamper which has 1 end bigger than the other so you can use on large and small designs! Its so easy but I'm trying not to get carried away and buy a ton of plates. lol

dredging up an old thread here, but i recently found out about konad so i ordered some plates.  They are a little tricky at first and time consuming.  Here are a couple of the better designs I've done:

I absolutely love konading, its such a fun way to make a manicure a bit more exciting
biggrin.gif

heres a couple of KOTDs i've put up on my blog
biggrin.gif

if youd like to see more the pics are clickable
biggrin.gif
hope u like
biggrin.gif

Diava

X

I totally seen some tutorials for this on youtube and immediately wanted to try it out. I currently have it listed in my Christmas List file which my husband uses for reference, so...I may or may not be trying this
wink.gif

I have a bunch of konad plates, polishes, and stampers. I absolutely love them! From my experience, you must use the konad polish as it is thick and doesn't run. Other brands my work, but I find that they either run or are very translucent.

http://www.nailart4less.com/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=249

I've been looking into the Konad products for a while to see if it's worth buying. So far it seems pretty legit. this website has a build your own kit option & even after adding all the extra stuff I want it seems to be the cheapest that I've seen around. I recommend watching a few Youtube tutorials about it so you'll know exactly what you need. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

yayyyy i just got my first Konad nail art stamp and its great .. i am sooo loving it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i am soo happy and satisfied with Bornprettystoredotcom 

Nail art was never so Easy and Fun Before Konad Stamping By Born PrettyStore To tell you the truth , i am not much into nail art before . It was even hard for me to apply the nail polish properly sometimes ( i am not joking Seriously ) so you can very well understand my creative skills when it comes to nail art. But i took this Konad stamping experience as a dare to myself and IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN. Although konad stamping is a great fun but It wasn't so easy in the beginning . Timing is very important. You need to work quickly and transfer the design into stamp and then to your nails before letting the nail polish dry .. But you can learn it after few tries. Second is you need to find the nail polish suitable for konad stamping. There are special nail polishes for it but i don't have any so i use the old nail polishes which are quite thick in consistency. Another important point is to keep a nail polish remover with you . You need to clean the design plate and stamp after every use if you are trying different colors and in the end its better to wash the design plate with running water to remove the remaining s of nail polish remover. Overall , i just love my BornPrettyStore Konad Stamping Kit.

Below are few pics of my attempts . hope you like them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xoxo 

Back