Laguna Beach: The Real OC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If all of you lived out here, you will see why all of us O.C.ers hate the show. It's like MTV came in and made a mess of things with the students and the school board. You've got girls trying to get on the show any way they can, so they are getting plastic surgery. And the reason they never shoot them at any school activities is that the school board has found out what the show is all about and they banned it.

Shows like 'The O.C.'<--(supposed to be about Newport Beach) and 'Laguna Beach' are really deceptive because do a bad disservice to what these great towns really are like. Yeah, theses towns are VERY wealthy, but most people have gotten over the fact that they have alot of money. There will always be the few that are just all into themselves for this, but it is certainly not the majority. If you are in SoCal I would advise you to try not to mention that you watch either of these shows... you may run into the wrong person who will give you an earful about it.

These shows should be renamed. They do an incredible disservice to OC. All I ever hear, now is -"Oh! you live in the OC? Do you in one of those posh homes ? Do you know Stephen?" Honestly, leave me alone.

There's more to peoples live's here than some fake teen drama shows.

i lie laguna beach ...ok i watched the f1st and 2nd season !!loved it ...iristin is my fav ..she's just great !!lol

i just downloaded season 3 ..i saw the first three epi ..

I simply adore Cami! I think she's great. She reminds me of myself when I was in high school (ya know before I grew up and got a real life). Does anyone know when season 4 starts?

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I simply adore Cami! I think she's great. She reminds me of myself when I was in high school (ya know before I grew up and got a real life). Does anyone know when season 4 starts? are they coming out with a season 4??i didnt really watch much of 3 but i did watch 1 and 2 completely. didnt like kristen then but love her now! and i love the hills.

i love reality tv. haha. its a disgusting habit.

Back