• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lancome - 5 free samples with any purchase including full size shadow palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay i'm glad everyone got something! I got the polish in chocolate mordore :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I got 6% back on my chase freedom cc!

Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.  I got the LE nail polish too in Rose Macaron. Tomorrow is my bday soooo this is my little early gift to myself. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Happy birthday! 
rocknroll2.gif

I really wanted one of those LE Blue polishes but I couldn't believe every single shade was sold out! I'm excited about the peach shade though.

Thank you! I have actually never tried Lancome before but I have heard good things about the mascara especially. I went with the Gris Angora nail polish ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> After today I think I need to go on a no buy for a while. Ulta, The Balm. Rachel Rene, and Lancome in one day... less than $100 total spent though, I think so okay ^_~

I totally took advantage of this deal! I also got a nail polish, I'm sad that they were out of the spring colors but I got mine in Flirtiny Red! I also got the gift wrap lol I couldn't help it, I think of it as this deal was so good it was like a present so it might as well get wrapped up!! Just the eye concentrate sample alone is worth $30, sample size .25 full size .50! A HUGE THANK YOU TO JAVAGIRL87!!

How did you guys get the samples? Were they already in your cart? All that is showing in mine is two mascaras. ETA: nvm I got the code to work. Super excited about this Violette Coquette polish I'm getting plus all the bonus stuff!

From the confirmation email it does say that all of the bonus items are samples, but even so that was an amazing deal and I am happy that it was posted!

I'm getting the Rose Boudoir. The Bi-Facil is not showing up. I chatted with CS and she just said :

The WELCOME 11 promotion actually now gives you the Genifique+Genifique Eye+Juicy Tube+Color Design Eye Shadow Palette+Definicils Mascara.

Still, not too bad. Its not like I needed eye makeup remover anyway!

ETA: d'oh! i just saw that if you click "checkout" it brings you to a page where you can choose one other sample! Sorry if that's been discussed already!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting the Rose Boudoir. The Bi-Facil is not showing up. I chatted with CS and she just said :

The WELCOME 11 promotion actually now gives you the Genifique+Genifique Eye+Juicy Tube+Color Design Eye Shadow Palette+Definicils Mascara.

You get the Bi-Facil when they let you pick a sample during checkout. You can get a different sample instead, but the options were something like a cleanser, another of the mascara, the bi-facil, or a perfume sample.

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, is it evil that I checked the box for "free giftwrap" when it's for myself?
Whenever there's a "include gift message" or like "free giftwrap" I always click it and give myself a funny message. For my Nike running shorts order I wrote "RUN GIRL, RUN LIKE YOU'RE CHASING SOME CHEESECAKE"

My package got lost in the university mail system so when I finally got the package I forgot that I included that message so I found it pretty funny!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine was the same, but when I went to check out it let me pick another sample, which was the Bi-Facil. I didn't actually purchase anything other than the Jolie Rosalie polish. This is such an awesome deal! The samples are HUGE! The Genifique Eye is half the size of the full, and the Genifique and Bi-Facil are close to half. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You get the Bi-Facil when they let you pick a sample during checkout. You can get a different sample instead, but the options were something like a cleanser, another of the mascara, the bi-facil, or a perfume sample.
yeah, oops i forgot to mention that! I was in too much of a hurry to share the deal :p

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lancome%2BJuicy%2BTubes.jpg
  This is the sample size from what I found on google, it is very cute!
this is cute, maybe i'll actually FINISH a gloss tube for once if it's this small lol

this is cute, maybe i'll actually FINISH a gloss tube for once if it's this small lol
I got one of these teeny tiny Juicy Tubes in a GWP probably eight or nine years ago. I never did finish it even though I used it like crazy when I got it, and I still run across it every few months. It looks like it has barely been used!

Thanks for posting this!  I talked myself out of it last night and totally talked myself back into getting it just now..can't wait to try the polish!

Back