• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lancome - 5 free samples with any purchase including full size shadow palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whenever there's a "include gift message" or like "free giftwrap" I always click it and give myself a funny message. For my Nike running shorts order I wrote "RUN GIRL, RUN LIKE YOU'RE CHASING SOME CHEESECAKE"

My package got lost in the university mail system so when I finally got the package I forgot that I included that message so I found it pretty funny!
AHAHA OMG THAT'S SO GREAT. 

I ordered some toner. I go thru it pretty fast, and didn't want to purchase anything I don't need. I already ordered from the lush uk site this morning, and plan on buying something from Clinique at Macy's later for the gwp.

Thanks for posting this great deal. Just used WELCOME11 to pick up this great deal -- the additional sample in the checkout process (for me, a new person to lancome's website) included a choice of Bifacil, a 2 ounce foam cleanser, a fragrance choice, Visionnaire, and another mascara.  

Truly an awesome deal -- EBATES gives you 10% back on lancome today.

Thank you! I just placed an order for the Hypnose Star Mascara I have been waiting to get! I hope the eyeshadow  is not one of those paper one time use samples. Has anyone ever received a sample of eyeshadow from Lancome?

Originally Posted by AJCorletto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope the eyeshadow  is not one of those paper one time use samples. Has anyone ever received a sample of eyeshadow from Lancome?
Maybe it will be something like this?

I hope it's not. There was a picture of the eyeshadows when I was checking out my order. It did not mention anything like "sample" / "deluxe sample" either.

I was such a dummy to not look here first. LOL.

I saw a blog that I followed in FB earlier this morning and she posted she got this deal. I kept on scrolling in my iphone and lappy to check it back so I could buy. When I finally purchased, I was thinking to share it, but here it is, posted yesterday! Bahahaha.

Next time, i'll peek in here first. Silly me! Womp womp!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by casby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting this great deal. Just used WELCOME11 to pick up this great deal -- the additional sample in the checkout process (for me, a new person to lancome's website) included a choice of Bifacil, a 2 ounce foam cleanser, a fragrance choice, Visionnaire, and another mascara.  

Truly an awesome deal -- EBATES gives you 10% back on lancome today.
darn! ebates was only 4% yesterday!

Ahhhh. I seriously don't need to be spending anymore money since I have to spend $1000 on getting my car serviced and new tires put on this weekend...but how can I pass this up?! The bonus items are too great since I'm loving my current samples of genifique and visionnaire but I can't get myself to buy the full sizes. Plus free shipping and 10% back from ebates....this is what I the "perfect storm" and I tell my fiancé I absolutely have to get it since the universe is basically shouting at me to. I used this excuse just last week for a pair of Tom's - free shipping, $5 off, no tax if I buy online, just got rid of two pairs of similar shoes...:) no more posting awesome codes for the week, ladies :p there's only so many justifications I can come up with

I think the eyeshadow is the one pictured in checkout (see the first post), because (now i may be blind, it is a small picture) it doesn't seem to have the little eyeshadow brushes contained in the full size one and looks somewhat smaller/slightly different in shape compared to the full size image.

For some reason didn't work on my phone, but I wenton my pc and it works! Yay!

I ordered a bottle of Bi-Facil last night to replace the one I have that's almost empty. I was actually planning to go grab another in the next couple of days, so this was awesome timing!  And I just got a shipping email!  That was fast!!  Thanks for the awesome code, Javagirl87! 
biggrin.gif

(I skipped the bifacils b/c I wanted to try the cleanser instead -- here are the sample sizes from my confirmation email) -- the genefique samples are large but the eyeshadow samples don't have a listed size

CREME RADIANCE SMPL
2OZ TUBE
$0.00 1 $0.00       GF CONC SAMP
8ML
$0.00 1 $0.00       GF EYE SAMP ECOM
0.25 OZ
$0.00 1 $0.00       JT SAMP ECOM
HALLUCTN
$0.00 1 $0.00       CD EYE 5 SMPL ECOM
GRIS FATAL
$0.00 1 $0.00       DEFNCLS MSCRA SMPL
.07OZ
$0.00 1 $0.00

From what I've found, the palette should be half the size of a full size palette and it doesn't include the foam brushes - which I don't mind since I don't use the foam tip ones ever and I can't seem to finish any make up item ever

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was such a dummy to not look here first. LOL.

I saw a blog that I followed in FB earlier this morning and she posted she got this deal. I kept on scrolling in my iphone and lappy to check it back so I could buy. When I finally purchased, I was thinking to share it, but here it is, posted yesterday! Bahahaha.

Next time, i'll peek in here first. Silly me! Womp womp!
biggrin.gif
I think that was my Facebook page!  :-D  Worlds collide!

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From what I've found, the palette should be half the size of a full size palette and it doesn't include the foam brushes - which I don't mind since I don't use the foam tip ones ever and I can't seem to finish any make up item ever
that's how i feel too. I'll never finish a powder shadow in my life lol so this works out for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Adrigirl81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered a bottle of Bi-Facil last night to replace the one I have that's almost empty. I was actually planning to go grab another in the next couple of days, so this was awesome timing!  And I just got a shipping email!  That was fast!!  Thanks for the awesome code, Javagirl87! 
biggrin.gif
Yayyy! i'm so glad it worked out! Their bi-facial stuff is amazing. I'm working on a sample size right now and now i'll be getting another one from this code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back