last meal you ate was...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a butter chicken wrap with a couple iced green teas at Starbucks atm lol I blow waay too much money here, but I seem to get through a lot of school work, so I guess it all works out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Pumpkin pie...I'm that odd ball that (a) eats treats for dinner and ( B) loves pumpkin anything any time of the year. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess in my defense, I'm just trying to clean out my fridge for my farmer's market haul. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pumpkin pie...I'm that odd ball that (a) eats treats for dinner and ( B) loves pumpkin anything any time of the year. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess in my defense, I'm just trying to clean out my fridge for my farmer's market haul. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Pumpkin pie is an awesome flavor!  It's unfortunate that it becomes such a "seasonal" thing.  A few years back, I went to a coffee shop that made all sorts of pumpkin pie flavored drinks, and they were amazing; I'd go for anything like that all-year round :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi !

Can't believe no one has eaten anything since July 23rd ! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For lunch, I've had home made fallafel with tomato and cucumber and onion salad, and the first ripe figs from mpy garden ( I live in France, in Picardy, but we've had a very sunny weather for some weeks!)

Eggplant Parmesan...

...and a slice of blueberry-strawberry-peach pie. A sign that I had to use the fruits and veggies before they went bad. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had an Earl of Sandwich Original 1792! :lick: I never get the Earl, so I always have the hardest time deciding. I wish I could eat them all.. T_T

No sides, no desserts, no frills, unfortunately. And a water. Woo hoo! :lol:

I had an Earl of Sandwich Original 1792! :lick: I never get the Earl, so I always have the hardest time deciding. I wish I could eat them all.. T_T

No sides, no desserts, no frills, unfortunately. And a water. Woo hoo! :lol:
That sounds soo much better than my 3am spaghetti I'm making at the moment (it was a toss up between that or minced chicken fingers :/ ) lol...  I'm not sure if we have those Earl places up here in Canada atm; sounds cool!

Back