last meal you ate was...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds soo much better than my 3am spaghetti I'm making at the moment (it was a toss up between that or minced chicken fingers :/ ) lol...  I'm not sure if we have those Earl places up here in Canada atm; sounds cool!
They are sooo good. Like, I didn't believe the hype until I ate there and it was magic. They have some amazing sandwiches. I checked for you, and it looks like the only current locations are in the US - and not very many states, either. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Boo.

If you visit Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania, keep an eye out for a shop! :lol:

Cool!  I'm actually a distance education student through one of the Cal State campuses, so maybe I'll come across one when I do my trip down there this year for graduation and such :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

steak and....coffee...

wow I really don't remember what I just eat..

My hubby and son are at a Boy Scout camp - so I had organic tortilla chips and spinach artichoke dip. I do plan to actually cook salmon and the dip tomorrow though. So excited I can make whatever I want for the next week though!

Back