Latest favorite scent

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka. Gorgeous! I can't get enough of it.
smile.gif

eeeh let me see...

1. Gaultier2

2. Miss Dior Cherie

3. Hot by Ralp Lauren

I used to wear all kinds of perfume but these 3 are the ones I always buy again

my new favourite is Adventure by davidoff. I know it's a guy's perfume but I looove it. I've been looking for a sample or a miniature to buy so I can have some for those days when I'm feeling like a bit of a mastculine scent
biggrin.gif

I have an affair right now with Mr. Narciso Rodgriguez is different a parfum with personality.

ah...i just mentioned this on someone else's thread. but mine is Laila by Geir Ness...my one and only.

I used to use Very Irrisistable by Givenchy a couple years back and loved it. Later on, I was completely in love with Rockin' Rio by Escada. I think I went though two bottles of that!

I love my victoria's secret cologne, i am on my 3rd bottle of endless Love, and new bottle of Pure seduction, and couple other more victoria's perfumes

ooh, add to my list - Armand Basi - Red. It's very different from most women's scents! kind of gingery and fresh.

Update to say that I got Philosophy Falling in Love a few days ago and LOVE IT. Definitely my new favorite.

Back